You can type here any text you want

Check out GM High Tech Perf Feb Issue

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

If you have not done so already check out the 2007 free calander you get with the feb issue ... just bought a couple :-)

If you have not done so already check out the 2007 free calander you get with the feb issue ... just bought a couple :-)
Free Calendar...where? I got jipped. I've had this issue for a few weeks and it didn't come with a calendar as a subscriber....is loaded with several TTA pics though from the GS Nats this past May that I attended :)

What all is in the Calendar? I was going to buy one of those calendars with pictures of rusted old cars and trees growing out of the engine bay. But if they got a TTA and some other sweet rides in this one, then I might have to go buy that instead.

What all is in the Calendar? I was going to buy one of those calendars with pictures of rusted old cars and trees growing out of the engine bay. But if they got a TTA and some other sweet rides in this one, then I might have to go buy that instead.

TTA along with other cool rides on the front cover (GNs, 2002 CE, GMCs etc) same picture for November. Each month got cool cars, about 3 GNs in there and some other rides. Unfortunatly no month with just the TTA ... well worth the $5.99 for the magazine

I want to know why the subscriber gets screwed.

I have every issue from #1 except one.

I'm gonna punch someone in the head at Primedia or whatever the name is this week. I about flipped when I saw it on the newstand with the calendar when I''m a subscriber and got screwed.

later
Jeremy

I'm gonna punch someone in the head at Primedia or whatever the name is this week. I about flipped when I saw it on the newstand with the calendar when I''m a subscriber and got screwed.

later
Jeremy
I second that! I'm writing a letter to the editor! I encourage all subscribers to do the same...maybe smack Rick when we see him at the GS Nats :D

later
Jeremy
I'm with you, I got this issue in Decdember some time without the calander .... and I just renewed for another year recently ... :-( :mad:

Back