Check this out ... Drag racers dream Video .......

That's a BAD ASS video!! Well done, good music too. Bradenton raceway should use that. Let's make one while WE'RE there. :)

holy sh!t a camera man who actually knows how to film a 1/4 mile run.. that is, ENDING ON THE FREAKING TIMING BOARDS..

very cool video:)

i dont know if it pisses you guys off as much as it does me, but one thing i hate is a video of a run down a drag strip without showing what the car actually runs at the end.. cool video!

ACME RACING??

Do you work for a movie company, or video store of some sort?? Just woundering, Because you always post some of the coolest videos..;)

Matt:cool:

good video

I could really relate to the scene where the nameless driver says "one more of these and I have to quit driving."

Originally posted by NoNos38
ACME RACING??

Do you work for a movie company, or video store of some sort?? Just woundering, Because you always post some of the coolest videos..;)

Matt:cool:

No, i'm just cool :p

I'm retired doing nothing except some easy jobs in the neighborhood helping the housewive's with their chores

;) I have secret video files only I can open :D alan

That was an awesome video.....The soundtrack fit the video perfectly IMO. Now if we could get something like that done for the Buicks, that would be totally SWEET.....:D :D

Can someone put that in a mpe file for me. I can't get it to open. Sounds like a good video...I want to see it.

Thanks in advance.

i can't get it to open. I tired to right click and save as and i also tried to just open it. The page was not dipslayed!! anyone else having this problem or should i try again later?

Scott

A.A.V.I.

Originally posted by Slo86GN
That was an awesome video.....The soundtrack fit the video perfectly IMO. Now if we could get something like that done for the Buicks, that would be totally SWEET.....:D :D

....i'll get the A.A.V.I. (ACME ADULT VIDEO , INC.) right on that for Reynolds ... ;)

I thought about that . There are a lot of Pro camera productions in Atl that would do it.
A.A.V.I. productions is a low budget firm , we always end up with warm beer and cold girls during filming . :D

alan :rolleyes:

helping housewives with their chores. Yeah, Yeah that's what we'll call it. Helping house wives. You lucky dog you.

How long to download??...

I'm over 2 hours now and only have just over 60% downloaded!! I'm on a cable/satellite setup here at work also!!

K.

what gives ? down load 5 hrs on cable ??????? 3 hours and it's only 36% down loaded .Am I doing something wrong ????