The baddest 10.5" tire car in all of the land.... *Video*

Originally posted by Chris McDade
Dan Millen Has been 7.19 & 7.17 on 10.5 tire single turbo mustang.

Need less to say that is one bad boy!!!

Check out www.clashofthetitans.com you can see Dan's car there.

Later

Yeah Chris I've posted several videos of Dan on here from that website www.theclashofthetitans.com , however, Brad Brand has been 7.14 @206mph so Dan is in second place at this point.........

Originally posted by Chris McDade
I didn't know that. How long before they are on the 6's?

The web site is www.theclashofthetitans.com

Not long IMO.......... They (Brad and Dan) have the power for 6's so it's just a matter of traction (60' times) to see that 6 second ET......

Guys,

Dont forget Tim Lynch.
The Lynch Mob has gone 7.1X @ 204 with a power glide.
I want to see Steve C. from this boards Skinny Kid Chassis TTA
with a Proline power symetrical port SBC with a PT106.
That my friends will be my new favorite race car!!!

I think that Skinnk Kid is building all the fast cars right now. I here does very good work.

The clash of the titans is a very good event. They are held down here in Houston and San Antiono. I've been to a couple of them.

Later

Originally posted by John Wilde
Guys,

Dont forget Tim Lynch.
The Lynch Mob has gone 7.1X @ 204 with a power glide.
I want to see Steve C. from this boards Skinny Kid Chassis TTA
with a Proline power symetrical port SBC with a PT106.
That my friends will be my new favorite race car!!!

Yeah Lynch is in the mix as well, but I think Brad Brand will be the first to get that 6 second pass because he is using that Liberty 5-speed trans (seems all of the 6 second turbo cars I see are using one of these)........ Hey John, this must be the TTA you are talking about........

http://www.skinnykidracecars.com/CUSTOMERS/Steve_Crisafulli/steve_crisafulli.html

It will be one bad mother:D :cool:

Steve and Chris,

Steve C.'s car will be amazing.
Did you guys hear about Keith Neal's 4.66 pass at huntsville
with the turbo purple stang? It was 4 lbs light at the scales so I do not think they gave him the record. It will be nice when a turbo car takes the 1/8 mile record from VIP and Steve Kirk!

Steve and Chris,

Steve C.'s car will be amazing.
with the turbo purple stang? It was 4 lbs light at the scales so I do not think they gave him the record. It will be nice when a turbo car takes the 1/8 mile record from VIP and Steve Kirk!

Yeah I heard about Neal's 4.66 on another board (wish I could find a vid of that pass)...... I really have to wonder if 4lbs would make a difference at all, but rules are rules I guess.......

The site must be working now Chris cause I clicked on both links and they are working.......

:)

Did they consider that a legit pass? It happened before I got to the track that day, but I heard some people nay-saying it. I also thought it was Shane Barber than ran that number. Either way, if it was legit, that's a killer pass.

I think Brad's 2nd qualifying pass would have been monsterous if he hadn't gone right. That is hands down the nicest Outlaw car I think I've ever seen.

I'm also ultra impressed with the way the Limited Street cars (not the backhalved cars that were in L/S) were running. Too bad it rained on Sunday. I will be there for the followup. :D

I saw the 4.66 pass. It "would" have been a new 1/8th record (4.67 old record), however they weighed him to verify the record and he came in at 2996lb. 4lbs light..

There were over 50 outlaw 10.5 cars and around 40 Limited street cars..

Outlaw #1 spot was 4.73 and #32 was 4.90.. Talk about a close bunch..

A Limited Street car went 4.99 on a real 10.5

They are rerunning the whole event the weekend of Nov.1st due to the rainout on Sunday..

Originally posted by LinearX
I also thought it was Shane Barber than ran that number. Either way, if it was legit, that's a killer pass.

Now I read on www.wheelsup.net that the Mustang is owned by a guy name John Prattes and it was for sale:confused:

I don't care if it was 4lbs lighter that is still very impressive IMO!