You can type here any text you want

Check this out!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Click on the link to check out the Stage II project.

Special thanks to Mark (XxDarkSidexX) for helping set up the webshots website.

looks great Lou....

We want video of that bad boy on the strip. What size turbo/cam?

CA smog legal right :D .

-GNX7

Damn Lou,

You were pretty sexy back on the old days when you had hair. ;)

As always, your work speaks for itself. Very Nice!!

Neal

Originally posted by 750H.P.V6
Damn Lou,

You were pretty sexy back on the old days when you had hair. ;)

As always, your work speaks for itself. Very Nice!!

Neal
Thanks all! & no thanks to you Neal! I wanted everyone to think that I still look like that so just keep your girl friend away from me or you will be history LOL . Jeff I'm glad your still talking to me after that oil pan deal. The cam is a 228/235 Comp solid roller & a T-74 turbo. As for fontana we don't have the trans back yet. & even so after the first pass they would be asking us to leave with out all the proper safety equipment & a roll bar. The customer John Lehman Has been great to work with & is very excited about the project. His 87 Regal is probably one of the cleanest you'll ever see. This install has to be perfect.

Lou,

That car is really nice, great work.
Who did the headers for you???

Originally posted by John Wilde
Lou,

That car is really nice, great work.
Who did the headers for you???
Thanks for the complement but I really don't want to get into any explanations or any perceived endorsements in regards to the headers. Lets just say that I paid out good money & wasn't entirely happy with the work & the way I was treated. I wound haveing to straighten them out & finishing the job. I will be glad to answer any other questions you may have though.

Originally posted by TurboDave
Phew!!!! Lou, that's some beautiful craftsmanship!!!

If I brought you one of these:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/80287028/103444341pntuKB

And one of these:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/80287028/103445604cFTLkT

Could you make me something similar?? ;)
Unfortunately, the two pieces are all I have gathered up so far.
Thanks Dave! By the way Lance Ward has an on center four barrel intake that he would like to sell reasonable I believe. Its all set up for EFI Thought I would pass this info along if someone out there is interested. Lance as we all know is the janitor over there where the FAST management systems are built.
( sorry Lance couldnt resist LOL )

Thanks Lou. I'll try and contact him. Maybe this brand new manifold I have might be worth something as a trade. Or for somebody else.

Back