You can type here any text you want

Cherokee Car Show this weekend

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vicious6

Turbo Regal Obsessed
Just to let anyone in the area know, they are having the Cherokee Rod Run this weekend. Yes it is in Cherokee. Generally a pretty big showing. Good family type event. If you are in the area, bring on the Buicks! :biggrin:

Next weekend is the Charlotte Auto Fair at the Charlotte Speedway as well! :eek:

Cheryl, if the weather and all is good I should be there. I can't say for sure so I don't want to register. I will probably drive my daily driver anyway. How many are registered in the area? :biggrin:

We had 12, one most likely will fall out and we have someone to take that spot. We have another that may not have it back together yet, and might have to look for another alternate for that spot. Right now we have 5 Syclone/Typhoons, 7 Turbo Regals. Looks to be some tough competition! If you may want an alternate spot, let me know ASAP, and if something opens up we can put you in it. We will be located in the main grandstand tunnel above turn 4

Thanks, Cheryl. I will keep that in mind and even if I don't get to bring a TR, I will stop and say hi. :biggrin:

Back