You can type here any text you want

Chicks dig Cars!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Kind of a funny story from about three years ago. My buddy, who has a very nice S-10 w/airride and all the goodies including a supercharger on the V6, asked me if I wanted to take the GN and S-10 out to cruise for a while. Of course I said "Hell Ya!!" Anyways, while we were out cruisin around a buddy of his called him up and said they were having a B-Day so we should stop buy. I didn't know anybody but when we pulled up, there were about 10 cars that were completely riced out or at least wanna be riced!! Well, it was dark and we pulled up. I parked at the end of the line behind about 4 cars. We were all hanging out and the guys were all talking about there new headlights and carbon fiber blah blah blah. I didn't really say much cause I didn't know anybody but my buddy mentioned that I had a 30K mile GN sitting out there!! Everybody was PUMPED about it so I showed it to them. One guy a little earlier said his car ran high 11's. The car was an Acura of some sorts. While we were looking at the GN, the kid said that he would smoke my car easy. Well, his girlfriend didn't want him to race me because he didn't need to talk so much sh*t and he always gets beat!! Well, I told him I'd race him, knowing that there was no way in hell that car ran 11's. It had no turbo, no nitros, and was running on the non-modded 5 spd. Well, needless to say, we race in the road in front of the house so everybody was watching!! I didn't know anybody but Eric and thought this was just going to be funny as hell because this guy thought he was the sh*t! My car was completely stock except for THDP and ATR SS 2.5's. Spooled it up a little and Eric threw his hands down!! IT WAS ON!!!! Well, I SMOKED HIM. The kid wasn't even close. When we got back into the house the kid was going around telling everybody that my car was modded and I wasn't telling them and saying that I was a Street Racer so I wouldn't tell the truth about it. I couldn't believe how dumb this guy was!!! Well, I hung around and had about 3 beers and we left. The next night I was at a bar downtown and guess who walks in, the guys girfriend!!! I didn't say anything but she recognized me right away. She came over right when she saw me and started talking about how much of a turd her boyfriend is. She said my car was so GORGEOUS and I should give her A RIDE IN IT SOMETIME with a wink!! Well, I gave her a RIDE in it that night in my garage!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! -----Jeremy

*JAW DROP* Get some pics of the chick!!!!

Finally, girls loving the GNs! That's great how he say he runs high 11's and got whooped by a stock GN. Whata loser. Great story and GREAT ending! ;)

I can't believe how much I've learned about technicalities about vehicles. I knew, from my experiences with TB's, that there was absolutely no way that car would run 11's. I guess it's like a fish story, the fish at 7am was 2lbs and by he the end of the day its 22lbs!! That kids car was fast but not that fast! To be completely honest, I knew I could get that girl but the night before but you know how it is!! I just have to laugh every time I think of that!! I just hope my girlfriend now doesn't read this!!! :cool:

I definately got a ride but it was more like 12 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually I didn't have to do much "driving" at all, it just seemed to work out better that way!! We'll see what the new GN does for me! Unfortunately since I have a girlfriend now it probably wont be that exciting!! ---Jeremy

jdpolzin said:
.... I just hope my girlfriend now doesn't read this!!! :cool:

hahahaha! Hope she doesnt wanna look up on TR's and come across this site.

wiked87gn said:
yeah she gave him an 11sec ride because thats how much he lasted muahahahahahahaha..

HAHAHAA!!!!!!!!! :p OWNED!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAA!!

-Adam

Thats called thrusting deep into the competition. Excellent. Post some pics if you would. Get her to buy a TR and pound on the ricers alike. My gf's ex-husband (who is an Ahole btw) wants to race me with his STI. I cant wait to line up next to this fool with me in one of my GN's and my gf in the other. He once asked me how it felt hitting that old used up kitty. My reply was it's great once i get past the first 2 inches you used. Followed by, how does it feel to be hung like a gnat. Needless to say he doesnt like me very much. But i love to antagonize the hell out of him. The ass whipping he is going to get this spring will really be a slap in his stupid face.

bison said:
......... it's great once i get past the first 2 inches you used.
That is some funny stuff. Good comeback!

I wish I had some pics!!! I wish I could go back in time to enjoy that one again!! Bison, I can't undersand why he doesn't like anymore!!!!!!!!! :confused: :biggrin:

jdpolzin said:
I wish I had some pics!!! I wish I could go back in time to enjoy that one again!! Bison, I can't undersand why he doesn't like anymore!!!!!!!!! :confused: :biggrin:
I just found out more amazing info on this fool. He reported his STI went 11.30's. I found info that he only ran a 12.66! Now hes really in for some embarassment. I could let off at 400 ft and run quicker than that. When the time comes vids will be posted.

my best friend and I swapped cars one night...he had my T and I had his GN, needless to say, mine had just been painted, kickin' stereo, tinted windows, and 17" ZR1 polished wheels, while his was still in the works of restoration. He calls me a few hours later, apologizing that he almost wrecked my car!!!! I asked him what happened, and he tells me that he ran into a girl he knew at a cruise night and she wanted to go for a ride in my car with her friend. Then he tells me that this girl and her lady friend are making out in my backseat and he was watching them in the rearview mirror.

he almost drove my car off a bridge because he had other things on his mind!

Back