Chip installation pictures anyone?

Cool, thanks. I know what the wire does, I just wasn't sure if it's actually hooked up or not, because my air con's all out, and so I lose some adjusting capabilities. It says to jump the AC switch but I did and nothing happened... Which makes me doubt if she's hooked up correctly. Will post pics tomorrow before school.

Gen 2 translator, razors alky, LC1 wide band, extender extreme alky chip, powerlogger, scanmaster, and 4" intake tube with integral cobalt ss maf.

Here is the link for the plug n play harness. Makes life so so much easier...

http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/itemdesc.asp+ic+091108157+eq++Tp+

I have my AEM WB tied into the GEN II harness and powered from the ECM. Also feeding the PL so that I can tracking the WB also....... Do you have the instructions for your LC1 handy? Also I believe that on Full Throttle forums, there is instructions on how to connect the LC1 to GEN II. I am pretty busy the next couple of days, but would be willing to help you out.

JayC, Not trying to step on your toes... I have just spent a little bit of time working on my setup with Bob.....

Nope.. I absolutely agree the adapter harnesses are the way to go. Just trying to work with what we have here.

Without the harness, I believe that he wont be able to have WB Wot fuel correction. You will have to cut your harness to ECM to do such which is not worth it to me...

Without the harness, I believe that he wont be able to have WB Wot fuel correction. You will have to cut your harness to ECM to do such which is not worth it to me...

You are correct but I believe its only one wire.

You are correct but I believe its only one wire.

not having the plug-n-play does not prevent any of the features. But you do need to wire the Gen-2 (MAFt Pro is the same) into the vehicle's harness. Wideband tracking does not require any wires be cut. The basic installation of the Gen-2 requires cutting the MAF signal wire.

A Plug-n-play harness is the easiest way to go when installing a Pro or Gen-2.

Bob