You can type here any text you want

Chrome GN bumpers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
Could you get an 87 Grand NAtional with chrome bumpers or were they all black. Im currently looking at a car and the guy claims there real Grand National bumpers but there chrome. Thanks for your time and help.

Thats what I thought but I didnt wanna argue with him then be wrong and look like an a$$ :D

You could have gotten very early in the 87 model run a WO4 turbo regal - all black with the grey interior with the LC2 turbo engine- no rear spoiler with the chrome bumpers and chrome outline of the side marker lights by the headlights - but not on the GN. This was replaced with the WE4 all black with black bumpers-only 1547 made. The WO4 would likely be rare, due to the limited run, but there are no known production figures of these.:smile:

If he swears it is a GN I would question anything that guy tells you about that car.

You could have gotten very early in the 87 model run a WO4 turbo regal - all black with the grey interior with the LC2 turbo engine- no rear spoiler with the chrome bumpers and chrome outline of the side marker lights by the headlights - but not on the GN. The WO4 would likely be rare, due to the limited run, but there are no known production figures of these.:smile:

And I bet most now have black bumpers cauz man were they ugly!!!

:biggrin:

Back