You can type here any text you want

Chrome Pieces for Door Straps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Hey guys, I need a set of door straps for my 87 GN. The actuall door strap isn't bad but the chrome is shot on all of them. If you have the whole assembly, that would be great too!! Thanks! -----Jeremy

Actaully it was $43. I am hoping to find some used ones though. I dont really need the whole unit but if somebody has a couple, I'll take it!! Let me know if you get a car in with some Brian! Thanks ----Jeremy

Jeremy-
sorry to whore your thread but did you ever sell those drag shocks?

Yeah actually I did. Went out to New York for a 9 second car!!! ------Jeremy

I can do you the two for the drivers door that are in nice shape. $100 and $10 shipping. Have pics. :D

I appreciate the offer but I am looking for a better deal than the dealer has. They want $43 for the strap, chrome pieces, and the square covers. All I really need is the chrome pieces and the square covers. Let me know if you can do better than the dealer and I'll probably be interested. Thanks!! ----Jeremy

Jeremy,
Hate to tell you this but someone is fiiling you full of B/S.First place the escutcheons have been discontinued for years now, also the pull straps. The little pull strap covers list for like $15 apiece. If your dealer happens to have these items I'll buy all they have for the price you are quoting. :eek:

Yeah thats the feeling I'm getting also so I'm going to be going over there tomorrow to double check. Still looking for the parts though. Anybody else have some? Thanks!! ---Jeremy

m233roller said:
Jeremy,
Hate to tell you this but someone is fiiling you full of B/S.First place the escutcheons have been discontinued for years now, also the pull straps. The little pull strap covers list for like $15 apiece. If your dealer happens to have these items I'll buy all they have for the price you are quoting. :eek:

I wanted to say that BUT I figured people would think I was being mean :eek: :p

Back