ckperformance 2004r transmission manual

chris718

if anyone is still interested we still have copies.200 pages complete step by step overhaul with photos,performance modifications,valve body and governer tech and codes,converter theory tech and principles of operation,lots of burnouts,etc.

chris718 said:
if anyone is still interested we still have copies.200 pages complete step by step overhaul with photos,performance modifications,valve body and governer tech and codes,converter theory tech and principles of operation,lots of burnouts,etc.

Sent you a pm Chris :D

Beautiful job Chris! :) Ordered mine Monday and got it Tuesday! :eek: Have only glanced through it at this point - is there a listing of hard parts considered necessary for each HP level?

I need a manual and possibly a rebuild kit for my OG code im swapping into my GS.
Hey Chris on the acuumulator spring that you sent with the kit, the spring you gave me is larger in diameter compared to the original spring and it doesnt seat in the piston cup. If i install the acuumulator with this spring the spring would probably end up off center or prevent the piston from moving altogether by binding. Is that the intended use or did i get the wrong springs? I know some people block off the accumulator altogether so i thought this might be what the springs purpose is. Thanks

Whats the smiles for Chris? I got your manual in the mail last week and ive got to say this is the best manual ive ever seen on a given topic like this. If anyone has any doubts about building their trans, buy this manual.

Also Chris, the new accumulator springs you sent were the correct ones, the old ones must have been out of the wrong parts box or something. Thanks again for the help.

CK Manual

WOW! :eek:
After having a fairly difficult time getting the manual, I finally got it. It is by far the most in-depth transmission manual thus far. ATSG and Haynes manuals are a good start, but this is truly step-by-step. I'm really impressed.
;)