You can type here any text you want

CL600 pics $33k....600+hp ...11 sec car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slowcar

Banned
how do i put pics here?

less then 250 are built a year.... this is a rare and yet super deal for anybody

RENNTECH tuned ECU and TCU.....600 rwhp AND over 700 RWT ....

super reliable ...a warranty can be purchased for $2000 for 3 years

low 11 second car @ over 123 mph in 85 degree temp

ORIGINAL MSRP is $137k.....

954-548-7706

Mark

pics

CIMG2339.jpg

CIMG2344.jpg

CIMG2350.jpg

CIMG2348.jpg

CIMG2352.jpg

CIMG2340.jpg

CIMG2342.jpg

an example of how this car accelerates.

take the fastest street GN You have been in ...now take away the exhaust noise...wind noise and eveything else associated with the
car and the dynamics....

Now you have experienced the v12 twin turbo....ZERO noise...ZERO rattles....and you cant touch the dashboard to 100...

yes it is that fast and smooth

2004 CL600 a/c seats and messaging seats runs 11's with ease

AMG package (rare) and KEYLESS go (a must)

all services on car are up to date and the tires are 2 months old

looking to sell quick

if it doesnt sell i am buying "65" wheels and am going to continue to modify and keep

with about $800 more ...you will put down another 60 rwhp and 70 rwt

I have a friend who has installed a ice box in the trunk of car with a tune and front mount heat exchanger and he has run 10.80's @ over 125

and this car has over 30k miles on it with these mods....no problems....

WELCOME to the world of Mercedes folks.....the modern day GN's comfort and speed with little effort and money

the only difference is MY CL600 can top out at 204 mph with a better set of tires.... a GN will will hardly get to 140 mph without serious wind and body panel issues

the tranny can handle 900+hp no problem

v12godspeed, yes that car is on mbworld, i am a member on there, he has the vrp 825 package on that car, it's a sick car.Good luck with sale.

thanks

yes these benz's are like no other.... i dont know of any car that can have over 850 ft. lbs of torque and the automatic transmission handle it so well

the germans know something we need to learn .....lol

sold

sold.... one helluva a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone is getting a viper and zo6 killer with messaging seats and air conditioned seats

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess this means that I won't be getting a copy of the carfax and autocheck that I requested on this car 5 days ago. Not to mention the more detailed pictures that I asked for and was told they were going to be sent to me asap as I was interested in buying this car long distance.

Good luck to the new owner but its crazy how some people do business.

my buddy sells modified intercoolers for this car, he sells them for the 65 amg, with a low circuit pump relocation kit, and also does custom exhaust. let me know if ur interested, he tunes a car that is on youtube, under modded benz, white cl65 amg.

Back