You can type here any text you want

Classic FAST Diag Codes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RonRed89

All,

Trying to diagnose some interesting behavior when cold starting my '89 Vette with a FAST Classic B2B. Car is randomly not starting up while cold, but acts completely normally if it gets warm. We're checking a number of things including the FP, IAC, TPS, Injectors and haven't found anything meaningful yet. This tune as it sits has been running on the car for a number of years without issue.

I am seeing something in the dash that I wanted to ask about which is related to DIAG codes on the ECU itself. Does anyone have a table of these codes (DIAG A, DIAG B). If the ECU is trying to point us towards the problem with these codes, it'd be helpful to know.

Right now, DIAG A = 755 and DIAG B = 0.

Anyone know what this means?

Thank you,

Ron

The codes are probably useless. As the firmware changed over the years, code numbers would show up that were meaningless

Thank you, Cal. I think we have narrowed the problem down to either an IAC issue or a possible failed sideband O2. I'm going to post up about it shortly.

Back