You can type here any text you want

classic fast system

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

beetleson

hi this is my first post and im new with the gn scene,i recently purchased a classic fast system with the wire harness..i had a question about it so if any one could help me i just want to know if i paid a fair amount of money.i paid $2,400 could some one please tell me if i over paid thank you so much.... :confused:

All I can say is..

hi this is my first post and im new with the gn scene,i recently purchased a classic fast system with the wire harness..i had a question about it so if any one could help me i just want to know if i paid a fair amount of money.i paid $2,400 could some one please tell me if i over paid thank you so much.... :confused:

WOW! About twice what it's worth.:eek:

I agree, unless maybe it was a sequential with wideband and the price includes installation and tuning. If so then you got an okay deal, but still not a good one. We used to sell bank to bank wideband plug and play Buick kits for $2000 installed and tuned. Cal HArtline stated in another recent post he sells used classic wideband Fast for $1000.

Greg Kring
Arlington, Texas

I agree, unless maybe it was a sequential with wideband and the price includes installation and tuning. If so then you got an okay deal, but still not a good one. We used to sell bank to bank wideband plug and play Buick kits for $2000 installed and tuned. Cal HArtline stated in another recent post he sells used classic wideband Fast for $1000.

Greg Kring
Arlington, Texas

thanks guys,i cant even rerally type this i am so upset it makes me wonder because am over 35k on a stock block,rear end,drive shaft and exhaust.:mad: :confused:

Where are you located? There are a lot of helpful people here. Just ask questions and wait for the responses.

Steve

Also post in your signature your mods. done to your car. ie turbo size, cam, injector size, so people can see what your working with.

i am located in the city of los angeles, there isn't to many shops that handle gns.i came at this pretty blind i was just exited but now thanks to you guys and this site am getting a little more education on gns.you think 35k is a little to much or is this the average.i know stage 2s areexpensive,any you new knowledge coming from you guys is very helpful.i have been trying ti get my list on all the work performed on my car but all i get is the run around..

Back