You can type here any text you want

Clean 1980 Malibu roller/ LS swap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UnderdogGN

I have a very clean and rust free 1980 chevy malibu 2 door hardtop. It has 85,000 origional miles. It is currently a roller, but i have an engine and transmission that could go with it. The car has decent paint for being 30 years old, straight and rust free! Chrome is in excellent shape. The car isnt perfect, it has a a few dings and a few spots in the paint, but looks awesome from 5 feet away. I have a glasstek 4" fiberglass cowl hood that is ready to be painted and bolted on. It is rolling on brand new Centerline Telstar wheels. Brand new skinnies up front and brand new Mickey Thompson Drag Radials 275/60/15 on the rear. It has Eibach drag springs in the back. Factory 10 bolt rear end.

Blue cloth interior in decent shape. Bench seat. It was a column shift car, but i have installed a B&M pro ratchet shifter on the floor. I still have the column shift assembly if you want to put it back in. Crank up windows, good glass, radio works, dash in great shape, and the carpet is decent. The door panels are scratched up but i have an extra set i will throw in, they will need to be dyed.

The engine bay has been cleaned up and painted with POR 15, looks excellent. It has an A/C delete plate and an S-10 Manual steering box.

I do have the origional 6 cylinder engine and trans that came out of the car. Ran great when pulled!

I also have an engine i was going to swap in. Its a 2003 5.3 liter GM truck motor with 60,000 miles. It is an LS motor. The engine has been gone through. New GM headgaskets, heads have been cleaned. LS2 Timing chain assembly. SLP underdrive crank pulley. COMP "mutha thumpr" camshaft with texas speed valvesprings. MSD plug wires. I was going to do a carbed setup so it currently has an edelbrock victor jr intake manifold on it. Can easily be changed back to fuel injection with a manifold swap. Its bolted to a fresh Turbo 400 trans. Has just been gone through. Brand new TCI reverse manual valvebody and brand new Precision Industries 3600 torque converter. I have the swap mounts that are needed to bolt this motor in.

I will sell the car as a roller, with or without the engine and trans.
Make an offer!

Please email zrsnopro97@aim.com if interested.
THanks

price on intake,trans,and convertor please..
the car is sexy:wink::wink:

Still trying to decide on roller price. You can PM me an offer if you would like.

Intake manifold is brand new. Paid $269.99 for it but will let it go for $200.
Converter is also brand new never used. Paid $675 for that and will let it go for $575 plus shipping.
The trans is fresh, has been gone through, brand new manual valvebody.
Id let that go for $600 without the converter.

Prices are OBO.

price on roller? i dont need the wheels.
just the body, hood, suspension, glass and interior.

$3750 for the roller
$3000 for the roller with no wheels/tires.
I dont really have anything else to put on it though.

Prices are OBO!

roller

Steve,

it would look better in your garage than mine!!!!

Another one of my kids cars

Back