You can type here any text you want

Clear parking light lenses ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Walker231T

Does anyone know if the clear parking light lenses from a early to mid 80's RWD Buick Electra will fit our Regals?? Kind of looks like it might...

Attachments

• 12-1441-01.jpg
    12-1441-01.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 234
Try sending this through the "junkyard dogs" section. Might get better response.

MLH

Yes. Many on us have done this mod. I don't think they're available anymore from the dealer, but they're still plentiful in the yards. Go to Mark's site www.buickgn.com
There's a good pic on the front page of his car.

Scott Atk said:
Yes. Many on us have done this mod. I don't think they're available anymore from the dealer, but they're still plentiful in the yards. Go to Mark's site www.buickgn.com
There's a good pic on the front page of his car.

Thanks for the reply Scott. Yeah I've seen Mark's car looks AWESOME to me with the white parking lights and clear head light covers. So these lights will definately work in our Regals? If so I'm going to snag me a set.

Thanks again!!

Those Electras are tad bit different. They wont fit exactly unless you mutilate them. Those clear ones are used on the following models.
80-83 Regal coupes
81 Century 4 door and wagon
82-84 Regal 4 door and wagon

Yep been discontinued for years. The right sides are easy to come by new but those lefts are hard to find NOS.

I have them on my car. I got them at a junkyard off of an early 80's regal. I also modified the corner lights.

clear_lights_004.jpg

clear_lights_001.jpg

turbofish38 said:
Those Electras are tad bit different. They wont fit exactly unless you mutilate them. Those clear ones are used on the following models.
80-83 Regal coupes
81 Century 4 door and wagon
82-84 Regal 4 door and wagon

Yep been discontinued for years. The right sides are easy to come by new but those lefts are hard to find NOS.

Eric

So the ones from the Electras won't work, huh. Darn it!!

So if I want ones that bolt right in I need to get them from the cars that you have listed above??

Thanks

Back