Clearing the collection at low cost

Hmmmm... Did KB sell a limited number of parts for the GN? I have a KB down pipe. Interested in the KB covers. What price can you do shipped to 19958? Or what is your location... I'm about to drive down the entire east coast.

Hi, if still available, I'll take stock valve covers (pic please), 1 set of spare tire hardware, and battery hold down. Price shipped to 30650? Thanks!

Are stock valve covers still for sale. If they are can you post pictures. Also are you selling the ac lines. If you are can I have a price

Ac lines and vc spoken for. I will have packages sent out by the end of the week. I would like to save trips to the post office it understood. Thanks for the help clearing these parts.

Have a lot of parts to ship out and have been busy with work to have gotten to them. Kind of over whelming. Thanks all for your patience. This week I'll be dedicated to have everything out. I'll ship out a couple a day and send tracking info as soon as it permits. Thanks again

Interested in Vacuum hard lines, coolant hard line, stock up pipe. Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First wave of parts out tracking numbers sent. If you didn't receive one hang tight they will be out tomorrow

I'll take a turbo shield if available

Drewster on Tapatalk

Hummm maybe I should have checked the date of original post.

Drewster on Tapatalk