Coach's Custom Stainless Steel Emblems

Guys these are very very nice!!!! Car supposed to be moving tomorrow I will get a pic in the sun to show the pop!!!!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Some T-type one's would be cool!
I'm working on a design using the square checkered "T" I designed and adding the "type" to it. Since these are custom...no need to worry about which year car you have.
That design will hopefully release this fall.

Guys these are very very nice!!!! Car supposed to be moving tomorrow I will get a pic in the sun to show the pop!!!!!!

Still waiting on the sun are we Tbone???

Ya the sob has not moved lol the junk ass Buick!!

t_2_shaded.jpg
Some T-type one's would be cool!
Here you go...the "Ttype" design.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 pair of 3.8 XFI emblems available for purchase if your wanting a set. You can apply your own double sided tape, if your in a hurry. I am getting a die made to stamp out the adhesive shapes to apply on the backsides. They should be ready soon.
4.1 and 4.5 are by order only right now...I have not had time to build an inventory.

Thanks guys

Donnie, your emblems definitely look great!…I have one question though: Is the shiny part (numbers & letters) glued on top of the "rough" part or are they machined in one-piece ? I'm asking because I might have my car repainted next winter and they might add a nice custom touch ...

Claude. :)

Donnie, your emblems definitely look great!…I have one question though: Is the shiny part (numbers & letters) glued on top of the "rough" part or are they machined in one-piece ? I'm asking because I might have my car repainted next winter and they might add a nice custom touch ...

Claude. :)
Hey Claude,
Tbone has a set on his car already, so he is correct. They are made from one piece of stainless steel.
Just let me know and I'll fix you up.

Thanks

Finished "T" emblem...
The 3D effect looks really cool. They came out great. There are smudges on the steel,not marks, in the pics.
9.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

Here is a custom version of his new "T" emblem, with the center of the T recessed. My original plan was to make the center of the "T" red, but I think it looks better just the way it is !
Can't seem to be able to post a pic, so here's a link.
Coach's Custom Emblems.

Here is a custom version of his new "T" emblem, with the center of the T recessed. My original plan was to make the center of the "T" red, but I think it looks better just the way it is !
Can't seem to be able to post a pic, so here's a link.
Coach's Custom Emblems.
I hope you can post one...you have the only one's in existence.
I am glad you like them. If you guys are painting your cars colors that were not factory...these are for you.