You can type here any text you want

Coach's spring cleaning...Arms, drums,gauges...

• Thread starter Thread starter coach
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Someone buy this stiff so I can buy my intake I need. I will deliver to BPG.

I also have a 3 inch up pipe from PTE for their BIG SLIC and its drilled for twin ALKY. It is also Jet Hot coated. $75 plus shipping.
Auto Meter Ultra lite Boost gauge 2 1/16...has a very tiny dent in the bezel on the bottom. Not even noticable. $35 plus shipping

Add 3% plus .30 Paypal fee.

:biggrin:

oh man, could you please send me a copy of the install sheet for the knock gauge. i have one, but cant install due to the lost sheet, please......

Coach,

Who's the manufacturer of those trailing arms? I'm working on a car that could use those. :biggrin:

oh man, could you please send me a copy of the install sheet for the knock gauge. i have one, but cant install due to the lost sheet, please......

I sold the gauge a while ago, so I do not have the instructions. Sorry:frown:

why does that tach read 1500 with nothing hooked-up to it?!?:confused:

Every Auto Meter tach floats until you turn the key on, then it resets to ZERO. It is an electronic signal that moves the needle, without a signal it just free floats. This tach works perfectly or I will buy it back. I had it in my Max Wedge car and my GN.

:biggrin:

Waiting payment for U-joints.
Shipping quotes for arms for guys who made offers.
PTE 3 inch pie still available.

I can deliver to BPG.

Back