You can type here any text you want

Cold-Air Kits????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DaJoker

DUMB QUESTION MEMBER
Other than Johns Performance does anybody still sell CAK's for the TTA? PS Dont mention Grumpy because I've already tried and it seems he could give a sh-t less about selling one. Thanks!!! :mad:

I have one from www.buickgn.com It's a highquality product but it's not made for the TTA. The way he uses hoses for the bends doesn't fit very well on TTAs. Mine just barely fits and takes a little finesing to get it to work. Really I would try to contact Grumpy again, he may be a pain to work with but he's the only one making a MAF pipe that will correctly fit on TTAs right now that I know of.

Kma697 said:
Other than Johns Performance does anybody still sell CAK's for the TTA? PS Dont mention Grumpy because I've already tried and it seems he could give a sh-t less about selling one. Thanks!!! :mad:

He doesnt need the money.. if you get picky with him.. he'll blow you off.. :wink:

Suggestion is buy the longer pipe and YOU handle all the little details.. like clamps and hoses.

HTH

from what I understand he is a DICKHEAD!! :eek: :p hmmmm lemme go read that thread again :p

No problem with Dan, went to pick one up (MAF pipe that is) and see him last month ... spent a couple of hours talking !

Dan may be "grumpy" but he doesn't believe in adding parts to a car that do not yield appreciable results for the cost. You have to respect that. Likewise, if someone wants it anyway, more power to them and respect that too.

I'm not trying to piss anyone off I'm just trying to get some parts to fix some drivability problems. Hey Razor--I know money isnt an issue that lucky dog has what 5 or 6 turbo cars including a GNX!!! :eek:

Kma697 said:
I'm not trying to piss anyone off I'm just trying to get some parts to fix some drivability problems. Hey Razor--I know money isnt an issue that lucky dog has what 5 or 6 turbo cars including a GNX!!! :eek:

The man has a turbo buick graveyard behind his house.. screw the 5 or 6... its whats inside the barn and behind the house.. If he sold a part a day... he would be selling parts for ever..

So he's a little Grumpy at his age :biggrin: We that deal with him.. learn to do so.. :wink:

Turbo Buick graveyard...........hmmmm that sounds good!!!! Maybe I'll be lucky enough one day. :D

I wish I had the picture of his house with the like 5 TBs sitting out front. I once asked him for a specific part and he told me it would take him weeks to find it out in the barn in all the boxes of parts so I would have to wait until he got to it.

ummmm these ???? :eek: seriouslly I am trying to clean out !! :cool:

Attachments

• fleet.jpg
    fleet.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 101
Grumpy, how many miles are/were on that two tone T? Does it have ttops? We have a car that has that same paint scheme and was wondering if it is the same car. Thanks

nwarky said:
Grumpy, how many miles are/were on that two tone T? Does it have ttops? We have a car that has that same paint scheme and was wondering if it is the same car. Thanks

it was a Florida car years ago . moon roof :rolleyes: I have had the car sold a few times and then the wife didn't like her new cars (T's) . has around 160k on it :eek: so ya the wife still has it :eek:

Attachments

• moons.jpg
    moons.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 84
Back