Colorado guys!

I'm nowhere near there......and I ain't gonna call you.

When you coming down to Big D?

Damn Ty, we'll be there from 10/06 thru 10/16... Hope Trail Ridge Rd is open this time!

I am a CO guy, live in Denver Metro (Northglenn). Estes should be nice right now, summer crowds will be gone. Where do you stay up there? It's a fun area, my parents brought me up there all the time when I was a kid to go camping.

Good time of year to be in the mountains. A couple more months and I will be ice fishing my favorite lakes.

BTW if you get up there and get tired of all the fun and scenery and miss the frustrations of a broken GN feel free to come work on mine OK someone needs to haha

Damn Ty, we'll be there from 10/06 thru 10/16... Hope Trail Ridge Rd is open this time!

just thumbing through the site and saw this thread......
vacationing in denver this week went to estes park yesterday great weather
went into rocky mountain national park and had a blast went in on 34 and entered at the fall river entrance instead of doing the trail ridge rd we went up on the old fall river rd all gravel rd pretty neat had a blast some real great views.
i really recommend the old fall river road was neat like getting to off rd in the mountains but very mild saw a couple minivans doing it and even a grand prix
so its not to wild
have fun on your trip all roads were open in the park yesterday

Matt

just thumbing through the site and saw this thread......
vacationing in denver this week went to estes park yesterday great weather
went into rocky mountain national park and had a blast went in on 34 and entered at the fall river entrance instead of doing the trail ridge rd we went up on the old fall river rd all gravel rd pretty neat had a blast some real great views.
i really recommend the old fall river road was neat like getting to off rd in the mountains but very mild saw a couple minivans doing it and even a grand prix
so its not to wild
have fun on your trip all roads were open in the park yesterday

Matt

Matt,

Been watching the weather with a hawk-eye! Usually Fall River Rd is closed around Labor Day, glad to hear it's still open (so far)...

Hey man, Alan and I are still working in Scottsbluff, but we are going to the track in Julesburg today, they are suppose to have a Buick race there today

Jason

Hey man, Alan and I are still working in Scottsbluff, but we are going to the track in Julesburg today, they are suppose to have a Buick race there today

Jason

You guys are still out there :eek: Let us know how ya ran :cool:

We didnt have our cars lol. there was 2 or 3 regals, lots of GS's. Pretty fun time.

Yahoo! Not only was Trail Ridge open, old Fall River was still open! Our little CTS handled it just fine. Quite a bit different than last year (everything closed and 8" snow in town)...

Attachments

• 100_1491.jpg
    100_1491.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 112
Ty, been practicing his 60 ft.

Attachments

• image018.jpg
    image018.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 133
Thread ressurection!

Hello any Colorado folk, I have been trolling here for awhile and i'm wondering if anyone knows any good shops in the Colorado Springs or Denver area that may specialize in in GN's. I have recently picked up an '89 Turbo Trans Am that i'd like to get looked over and possibly pick some brains about. Any info would be appreciated!

-Ryan