Coming to Texas for 2 weeks- Advice

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
I have to literally cover most all of the state From as far south as Houston up to the Oklahoma Line this coming week and then we will be in the Amarillo, Lubbock area the next week.

This is a wide open trip with not much dick off time except next weekend :biggrin:

I may end up around Dallas to look at Texas Stadium and the such, who knows.

I am looking for advice on nice towns to stay at and ones also to avoid.

According to mu customer map it is looking like maybe 3-5 nights around Dallas (prefer sub-burbs) and then a night or two around Houston, Bryan, Austin :confused:

Then out west next week. Stayed in Wichita Falls last summer and got tired of the lot lizards walking the lot at our Best Wetsern.

So may be looking for Amarillo, Abilene, Lubbock?

Anyone that might have any GN's TTA's or sister in -laws that need exercised please let me know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I have literally covered most all of the whore houses in the state From as far south as Houston up to the Oklahoma Line this coming week and then we will be in the Amarillo, Lubbock area the next week.

This is a wide open trip with not much dick off time except next weekend :biggrin:

I may end up around Dallas to look at Texas sheep and the such, who knows.

I am looking for advice on nice towns to meet some sheep and ones also to avoid.

According to mu customer map it is looking like maybe 3-5 sheep around Dallas (prefer woolly) and then a night or two around Houston, Bryan, Austin :confused:

Then out west next week for some goats. Stayed in Wichita Falls last summer and got tired of the sheep walking the lot at our Best Wetsern yelling Tyyyyyyy Tyyyyyy.

So may be looking for Amarillo, Abilene, Lubbock?

Anyone that might have any sheep,goats or brother- in -laws that need exercised please let me know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::biggrin:
Had to.....

If you are near Dallas Ty, I owe you a steak dinner. Maybe I'll take you in an f-car.:biggrin:

We're 10 miles south of Beaumont, 90 miles east of Houston. Not much here except refineries, swamps, and mosquitoes but you're more than welcome to come and visit!

If you are near Dallas Ty, I owe you a steak dinner. Maybe I'll take you in an f-car.:biggrin:

I don't owe him one but I'd like to come for a decent not home cooked meal for a change.:biggrin:

If you go from Dallas to Bryant then will you be driving or??? If driving then a stop in Waco for Heitmiller steak house is very decent meal. You will pass though the town of West before you get to Waco so you can stop and get some really good pastries at the chezk (sp) stop.

As far as motels/hotels there are more than enough but to get "out of town" you'll need to drive at least an hour if not 2 to get away from the big citty.:frown:

Not....

My only advice is not to mess with it!

going to happen, John...
That place will NEVER survive those 2 weeks!!:eek::D:p

He'll get himself in DEEP doodoo, if he gets out around Eden, and is caught "lovin up" on any of Steve Woods goats!!:D:D

If you are near Dallas Ty, I owe you a steak dinner. Maybe I'll take you in an f-car.
Maybe Tues or Wed night :cool:
We're 10 miles south of Beaumont, 90 miles east of Houston. Not much here except refineries, swamps, and mosquitoes but you're more than welcome to come and visit!
Likely towards end of the week.
Fixed ti for you John!:biggrin::eek:
Charlie my poor lad, i would imagine you are not emplyed by the chamber of commerce. You pimping out sheep and goats as a pass time in Texas isn't flattering :eek:
going to happen, John...

He'll get himself in DEEP doodoo, if he gets out around Eden, and is caught "lovin up" on any of Steve Woods goats!!:D:D

Buckle up Chuck, I think they are in for a rude awakening :D

Maybe Tues or Wed night :cool:

Likely towards end of the week.

Charlie my poor lad, i would imagine you are not emplyed by the chamber of commerce. You need to be pimping out sheep and goats so I can come visit Texas more often. :eek:

Give me a hollar when you get in to Dallas Ty, but I fixed your statement to be more like what you're really after.:biggrin:

Now if you could've waited until Dove season I'd offer you a little hunting while you were here as well.:smile: And no, I'm not gonna let you chase the goats accross the field so you can get your jollys.:eek::biggrin::tongue:

going to happen, John...

I thought he drew the line at sheep. If he is screwing goats now then he has lowered the bar......may as well say he has buried the bar.

I heard he was homosectional or at least thats the rumors. So it may be best for Steve to lock up his male goats too huh.?

I thot

I thought he drew the line at sheep. If he is screwing goats now then he has lowered the bar......may as well say he has buried the bar.

I heard he was homosectional or at least thats the rumors. So it may be best for Steve to lock up his male goats too huh.?

the boys were the target, all along!!....:eek::eek::eek::D

Let me know if you come to Houston . . . . . I will buy you out for a few beers. :cool: I will PM you my cell.

Got a client that owns a very cool Brazilian meat bonanza.

Look it up....Rafain

That which does not kill you.......will make you crap excellence for a week.