Competent Stage 2 Builder/Tuner

Turbo38V6 said:
Call Dan at DLS and save yourself a lot of trouble, and get it done right the first time.

-Lloyd

Double thumbs up to Dan, he can make a stock block live into the low 9's just imagine what he can do with a stage motor.

Dan built a 274 twin turbo stage headed motor for us 3 years ago, the motor is still alive and kicking. The car has thrown down it's quickest pass 8.30 166 in a 3500 lb car on a 3 year old motor with more left in it.

Dan's the Man!

I recommended him before the thread was made,100% trustworthy and never steered me wrong in the 13 years i have been dealing with him!

A+++ For DLS Engine Development!

Lawrence Conley @Conleys Performance plus in Houston TX, from my experiance and reputation, builds an awsome stage 2 as well, one of the pioneers for sure. They are almost finished with mine this month. They will track test it and make sure its right. Integrity is very high there and thats why I chose them. He has done it all and he will build it to your request and likes and uses. :cool:

Quint said:
Lawrence Conley @Conleys Performance plus in Houston TX, from my experiance and reputation, builds an awsome stage 2 as well, one of the pioneers for sure. They are almost finished with mine this month. They will track test it and make sure its right. Integrity is very high there and thats why I chose them. He has done it all and he will build it to your request and likes and uses. :cool:

I believe it was Dan that put Conley on the map providing power plants for both Green cars.

top gun said:
I believe it was Dan that put Conley on the map providing power plants for both Green cars.

You are correct and Harry tuned them.

John Wilde said:
You are correct and Harry tuned them.
Yes, sorry thats right. They still build some nice ones though and I am completely satisfied with the service as well.
I woulnt waist my money if I knew they couldnt do it right you know :)

Cheeseburger said:
I recommended him before the thread was made,100% trustworthy and never steered me wrong in the 13 years i have been dealing with him!

A+++ For DLS Engine Development!

He whittled a pretty mean high port Trick Flow iron head for my twin turbo 91 Mustang notchback.

Quint said:
Yes, sorry thats right. They still build some nice ones though and I am completely satisfied with the service as well.
I woulnt waist my money if I knew they couldnt do it right you know :)

LC and Crew are fine, I hope I did not give a different opinion.

Chears to LC....