You can type here any text you want

Competition Stage 2 Engine

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S2V6RACER

Banned
I am selling the complete engine out of my TSO car. Here is the setup.

Buick stage 2 on center block, was virgin block latest casting cross bolt 4" bore.
Bryant Billet steel crank
Crower Billet rods
JE pistons
Custom DLS solid cam
TA performance heads, all the tricks done, no junk
ATR headers with EGT bungs
External belt driven oil pump
Cog belt drives water pump, alternator, oil pump
Race proven alternator 12v
T4 PTE 88/47-H turbo
4" custom downpipe TSO legal, WO2 bung.
All oil lines from oil pump to remote oil filter
Custom ported BGC intake with DLS plenum and plenum spacer
Holley 80MM TB
DLS kick out oil pan
Current tune up for BS3 and tune up in your AMS-1000
160lb injectors, Aeromotive fuel regulator
Motor mounts
Tial 44mm gate
MSD distributor with Cam sync coming in at 63 BTDC
Moroso plug wires
MSD Crank Trigger
TA valve covers

This setup will be sold as a complete unit, it will bolt right into your G-Body car. It helped me win the TSO point series last year. No issues when it was put away, ran a 8.49 on a cold track 1.41 60':eek: . You provide a -10 fuel line and -8 return, plug in your ECU and hit the key. It will save countless days of fab work. Add a Bigstuff 3 and you can be racing in a day with the tuneup already done for you. Combo has been best of 8.42 and has gone 164.6 with only 30.1 psi. It can be turned up to around 37psi but that's going to be around where the turbo is done. I expect 8.20's at 3300# with a good chassis and everything right. More with a bigger turbo. The whole engine was complete and NEW from DLS Engine Development. I will not break the package down so don't even ask. More specs can be given to the potential buyer as well as a receipt of the work done. No junk used up Bush/ASA parts here, all was new when it was built with only the best parts available.

$22,000.00

Please reply via PM or E-mail.

Thanks.

Stage II

Hey Ted I hate to see you sale that bad ass stage II good luck it will make some one A bad mofo!!!::D

If anyone was even thinking about running TSO they would be foolish not to buy this set up, They could be an instant contender at a price that they could not possibly duplicate.
Mike

I purchased a motor from Ted last fall, excellent person to deal with and straight forward. He does not spare any expense, always the best parts.

Good luck with the sale

Ted,

Good luck with the sale, I bet you are going to be changing your screen name again...

Back