You can type here any text you want

Complete Bushing Kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87we410877

I have been searching for about 2 hours now and cannot find a solid hit. I am doing a frame off and need all factory replacement bushings for the entire frame. Not Poly. Front, rear, upper, lower control arms, Sway bar, ball joints etc etc.

I cannot find a complete kit of stock rubber bushings. Any help would be appreciated. I want to order everything online all at once from one source.

Kirbans has a reproduction kit for $250 and gbody parts has one for 325

HTH
David

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I think im going to go with Rock Auto. They seem to have all AC delco along with other choices.

I think im going to go with Rock Auto. They seem to have all AC delco along with other choices.

And you won't get all the right bushings. Do yourself a favor and get the full body bushing kit from Kirbans. The suspension bushings you can get where ever you want but Dennis is reproducing the body bushings and they're right, so you know you get what you need.;)

And you won't get all the right bushings. Do yourself a favor and get the full body bushing kit from Kirbans. The suspension bushings you can get where ever you want but Dennis is reproducing the body bushings and they're right, so you know you get what you need.;)

Yes for now im just doing the suspension. Body bushings is a few weeks out and in that case i'll look into kirbans. I definitely want rubber not poly on those. Thank You!

Yes for now im just doing the suspension. Body bushings is a few weeks out and in that case i'll look into kirbans. I definitely want rubber not poly on those. Thank You!

Do the body bushings first because you may find some issues when you do. It will save you time in the end and let you know if the suspension is right once you do the body.;)

Do the body bushings first because you may find some issues when you do. It will save you time in the end and let you know if the suspension is right once you do the body.;)

Im doing a frame off resto. Frame is in pieces theres no other way then to get the frame back together and then drop the body down on it.

Back