You can type here any text you want

complete combination getting put togather!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

liv4gnz

ok eveyrhting is ordered on the way the block is prepped and waiting for my parts

heres everything!

comp 206/206 ductile cam 303
morel roller lifters 290
chromoly pushrods 147
6 rocker arm supports 55
weber front cover and oil pump 317
arp head stud kit 97
arp rod bolts 65
comp 941 valvrsprings 129
roller cam button 42
je pistons pins and rings 499
felpro 9441pts head gaskets 108 both
rjc engine girdle used 160
rjc girlde arp hardware for caps 99 with gaskets

resize connecting rods 75
bore/hone 200
crank service 100
rotating assembly balance 290

motor should be done when parts get here hopefully 2 weeks and last weekend to drop it in!

im going to start taking some pictures and would like to thank everyone for all your input!

cotons is only like a 2 hour drive im just gonna have him tune it i dont want to play games and learn on the cost of this motor its too much for me to lose when its only a nice drive away and not too much $$

pics coming up soon!

different place and different parts....

once you are actually in this far you tell yourself there is no way i would want to be doing this over again and might as well just go all out

and that happened lol

a simple piston ring turned into a forged piston and girdled 109 block! with roller cam setup

hell im happier than ever and cant wait to get this biatch started!

Cool deal man. Sounds like a stout combo. Give me a call if you need any help.

different place and different parts....

once you are actually in this far you tell yourself there is no way i would want to be doing this over again and might as well just go all out

and that happened lol

a simple piston ring turned into a forged piston and girdled 109 block! with roller cam setup

hell im happier than ever and cant wait to get this biatch started!

we all go threw the "oh I forgot this" .. OR "well I am in there so might as well do this and that" :p

te44 stock rocker arms with shaft supports

idk what do you think i can make from that combo on like 23 24 psi?

Back