Complete motor, trans, rear end, grill, tail lights, rear spoiler, plus alot more!

5 LTR KLR

Ok testing water on parting GN out. So the car is complete with over 96,000. Whole car is there except no GN wheels.

Complete motor and 200r4 with everything: turbo, intercooler, wire harness, mass air flow sensor with every other sensors, brackets, etc $3000

10 bolt rear end $1000

Perfect GN black grill $200

Tail lights with black trim $175

Rear spoiler $175

Whole interior with all seats, door panels, dash, etc $700

Everything still in or on car still

How is the condition of the rear bumper fillers? I'm looking for a stock replacement set in very good condition that isn't dried out and brittle. Please let me know.

paul

image-2358782556.jpg

Im looking for the three plastic pieces under the fillin panel between the trunk lid and window.
If still on car

Id be in on the spoiler if it includes all pieces.
Possibly interested on interior depending on condition

can i get pic of front air dam and how much shipped to 77459 thanks also need the radiotor hold down

Ok read bumper fillers are cracked and front air damns are discolored and got marks in them. Lastly passenger is even damaged

38turbo

First off all spoiler pieces will be included. Still on car. Will take pic tonight or tomorrow.

Interior don't really want to ship but if price is right maybe will. Call me 414-702-8787

Rod

No GN wheels. Have three 85 ttype wheels that are good. But no performance parts. This car is bone stock!