You can type here any text you want

Complete Reciprocating Assembly-Balanced and Beamed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTipe

Snake Skinner
-Cast Turbo Crankshaft-stress risers were removed,oilers are worked,journals and pins are 0.00,cheaks and counterweights are cleaned up,very slight polish and drop in (7 k miles use)
-Turbo 2 dot rods-very pretty,beamed, stock rod bolts (at 500 hp ARP's are not necessary) ,0.927 pin (7k miles use)
-Turbo Pistons (stock)-no heat trails to the pin boss on any of these pistons (7k miles use)
-Flex plate as part of the balanced assembly
-Stock balancer as part of the balanced assembly
I won't separate this.Buyer pays the fare.I'm selling since my new engine is forged.There were no issues with this setup whatsoever.This assembly has not been abused (maybe 4 or 5 passes tops).I would suggest that this assembly is good for a mid 11 sec car all day long with a proper tune and correct bearing clearances. Pics to follow. $500 takes it.

-Cast Turbo Crankshaft-stress risers were removed,oilers are worked,journals and pins are 0.00,cheaks and counterweights are cleaned up,very slight polish and drop in (7 k miles use)
-Turbo 2 dot rods-very pretty,beamed, stock rod bolts (at 500 hp ARP's are not necessary) ,0.927 pin (7k miles use)
-Turbo Pistons (stock)-no heat trails to the pin boss on any of these pistons (7k miles use)
-Flex plate as part of the balanced assembly
-Stock balancer as part of the balanced assembly
I won't separate this.Buyer pays the fare.I'm selling since my new engine is forged.There were no issues with this setup whatsoever.This assembly has not been abused (maybe 4 or 5 passes tops).I would suggest that this assembly is good for a mid 11 sec car all day long with a proper tune and correct bearing clearances. Pics to follow. $600 takes it.
ttt

Back