You can type here any text you want

Complete satge motors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I still need to find a home for these complete motors that are in Gary Indiana:) I have pictures of them and they are complete with oil pumps and all:) $4000 each and i think that is a good deal for them..

Tim
I sent you mail:)
Bill i will be home in the morning:cool:
425-742-3156
Anybody that wants to call and talk about the motors is welcome to call anytime:) day or night

I will have more info on these motors later today. He has the build sheet from when they were new. One of them was built from new partsCrank,rods,block,heads ect:)

Hey Gene what did Joe price these to you for in a package deal? I have his qoute from a while back laying around here somewhere so wanted to compare notes.
Thanks, Kip

$15,000 for every thing he has:)
He told me $12,000 until he found more stuff:(

I recieved my stage 2 motor a couple weeks ago, its was built with top quality parts like carrillo rods, Bryant Billet crank, Jessel rockers etc. Just like Geno said it would be, anyone considering a S2 the old Busch, and ASA engines are a good value. Buy with confidence with Gene. Thanks again Geno!!

Steven

Back