You can type here any text you want

Complete untouched engine (detailed pics)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
This is from the Richard Clark Collection.. This is NEW never installed turbo V6 and wanted to share this here in case someone was wanting to put an engine back to OEM stock look. Shows exact bolts, studs, hoses, clamps, etc... Enjoy....
DSC01104 (Medium).JPG
DSC01105 (Medium).JPG
DSC01106 (Medium).JPG
DSC01107 (Medium).JPG
DSC01108 (Medium).JPG
DSC01109 (Medium).JPG
DSC01110 (Medium).JPG
DSC01111 (Medium).JPG
DSC01112 (Medium).JPG
DSC01113 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Since this is dirty, Let Richard know that I will give him $500.00 for it.....:)

Great pics Clint, I am sure this will help a few people out. Awesome of Richard to share !!

Bryan

Clint, can you get a shot of the turbo heat shield bolt heads? Are they black or silver?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

Clint I will be going through the process of putting my engine back together and I cant thank you enough for doing this! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Clint, can you get a shot of the turbo heat shield bolt heads? Are they black or silver?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

Yep.. will be down to the Grand National Garage this week and ill shoot it for ya

Looks like someone at GM went crazy with the black paint on half of the engine. Makes sense why some areas of my block were absolutely clean under paint, and the places there was no paint, was nasty. Cool pics!

Looks like someone at GM went crazy with the black paint on half of the engine. Makes sense why some areas of my block were absolutely clean under paint, and the places there was no paint, was nasty. Cool pics!

pretty bad quality control as you can tell but thats how they were.

Back