You can type here any text you want

compression ratio comparison

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I guess it's just a matter of if you want to pay more money and go slower... just to be different.

Personally, I've been thinking of finding a rover v8 and making a V8 GN on and off for years.

I guess it's just a matter of if you want to pay more money and go slower... just to be different.

Personally, I've been thinking of finding a rover v8 and making a V8 GN on and off for years.

That is a great idea--talk about a good way to pick up a bunch of cubes!

Going back to Friday's discussion, Jay, my car is totally apart so getting it to the track this year is probably not going to happen. I worked on some chassis stuff this past weekend. The 5200 "streetable" converter was a bit of tounge and cheek. I probably could (and will) but I don't think it is daily driver material.

89Turbo. Holy Hell! 9200 RPM?!? I bet it sounded like a bee on crack! I think my feet would have been crawling back up into my legs with a 9200 RPM clutch drop. Sounds extremely crazy and kind of fun. I think the production stuff would be more limited to 7000 RPM but we will see.

Back