compression test results

kmart17

after i wasted the timing gear(at a decent RPM) i replaced the timing chain set and car won't start just fouls the plugs did a compression test and here's the results, if I only lost 2 cyl's then it should run, (poorly) right? only thing I could have screwed up was the cam sensor install but I followed the procedure very closely and the voltage check was right on the money, and the gear dot's lined up the only plug that was not wet fouled was number one, it was dry:confused:

#1 180
#2 185
#3 180
#4 0
#5 105
#6 180

I know I bent valves, it's a matter of what else is going on, I know it should run on 4 cylinder's...

It happened to me in a different way, same results. Engine had about 1000miles on it and I had a new timing cover on it. There was a set screw in the timing cover in a hole not needed for our cars. Well, that set screw ended up walking its way down into the timing gear and snapped it. Bent just one valve and it would hardly run at all. After I fixed the valve, I put a regular bolt in that hole.

If timing chain broke more than likely some pushrods are bent and some valves hit piston tops. Yes it should run. 2cyl's
have low compression = headgasket time.

I pulled the motor today, just because of ease of maintenance and my stall just got here for my new turbo so I am going to port the heads while there off, hope I didn't put a whole in a piston did not want to go that far, hope for the best expect the worst