You can type here any text you want

computer chips

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Superhand

does anybody on here know a guy in dallas,tx by the name of jay carter? ive been told that he can custom burn a chip with your car on the dyno...im new to the turbo world and have purchased a gn with alot of upgrades and i just dont believe that its running like it should...if anybody can help i live in north louisianna...thanks

never heard of him...ha! No, seriously do a search using his name. You might find him that way. I believe he's in NC now. Good luck.

I am also looking in the DFW are to tune my GNX. I do not mind travelling to Oklahoma or Arkansas to get a proper tune.

Seriously, now if you buy a Turbotweak wideband chip it will actually almost tune it self. You will need a power logger and wideband though and your ready to rock! Tell Eric your exact combo and the chip will be very close. I know I should not be preaching but it does work well. I don;t think Jay will be to easy to get a hold of.

Back