Concert sound ? Best news in a long time. Finally a good front speaker solution

Please give me feedback, and if you have any install questions. I'm working on a sound deadning product to improve the door speakers performance...the next cs2 car I do, I'm going to make a detailed how to video....check with me a week before your install, and I'll send you some deadner if ready to ship by then...just an fyi

Please give me feedback, and if you have any install questions. I'm working on a sound deadning product to improve the door speakers performance...the next cs2 car I do, I'm going to make a detailed how to video....check with me a week before your install, and I'll send you some deadner if ready to ship by then...just an fyi

I will be installing them in three months. The weather and busy with work(tax time) will keep me away from the car. This is what I have been wanting-simple and improvement over the stock speakers which are now crap due to age. I also am not looking for Carnegie Hall on my cruising either. Thanks Gary.

I saw the Phoenix Gold speakers listed on Walmart the other day and wondered how they sounded. I'm not sure it's not the same company it was back in the day, but it's great they still make a quality product. PPI and A/D/S are junk now. Real shame.

Ok. From reading all the post. Here is what j am gathering and please correct me if I am wrong and or any input appreciated. I have a 87 GN all stock, concert stereo option, Stock radio with EQ. I am no audiophile and just want to get decent sounds from my stock head unit while maintaining everything original. Speakers are shot. So do I replace the rear and front with the suggestions you have 169 for front and 169 for rear plug and play. Or do I go on the eBay or the forum and try to purchase OEM speakers. Any suggestions are welcome.

Ok. From reading all the post. Here is what j am gathering and please correct me if I am wrong and or any input appreciated. I have a 87 GN all stock, concert stereo option, Stock radio with EQ. I am no audiophile and just want to get decent sounds from my stock head unit while maintaining everything original. Speakers are shot. So do I replace the rear and front with the suggestions you have 169 for front and 169 for rear plug and play. Or do I go on the eBay or the forum and try to purchase OEM speakers. Any suggestions are welcome.

You click on the link at the bottom of the first post, locate the phone number & make a phone call.

I saw the Phoenix Gold speakers listed on Walmart the other day and wondered how they sounded. I'm not sure it's not the same company it was back in the day, but it's great they still make a quality product. PPI and A/D/S are junk now. Real shame.

Same brand, different owners...they actually have some of the same engineers.

I like aftermarket obviously...you'll never see them, and they sound 100% better. Hth

I like aftermarket obviously...you'll never see them, and they sound 100% better. Hth[/QUOTE Do you have any pictures of the 6x9 speakers that you package deal with these? I would be very interested in purchasing a complete kit from you. I would also like to be able to add blue tooth option while keeping the stock head unit. Any ideas? Bluetooth amp maybe?

I have a square store that has pictures and a better description... Google Square/carrtunz.

I'm currently working on a Bluetooth oem radio upgrade, but haven't had time to finish it yet...I'll post here in the car audio section when testing is done and I'm happy with the quality.

I have my stock radió upgraded with the six cable which is but a Bluetooth version would be awesome. Definitely will be calling you and buying the speaker set up for my car for my summertime cruisin

Ok. This post and rave review is a week overdue. I ordered my speaker s front and rear set. I placed my order on a Saturday before Memorial Day weekend. I received an email on Sunday that my speakers shipped. Then on Monday received a call from Gary to verify my address because of a zip code confusion. I confirmed with him. Received my speakers that Thursday. I installed the rear speakers that Saturday morning Memorial Day weekend. I had a question in regards to the install. I sent a text to Gary minutes later he responded with an answer. The rear speakers where installed in five minutes tops. Plug and play. Gary even marks each rear speaker so you know what side they go on. Orientation of the brackets. They sound great! They are not woofers but for the average joe like me that wanted to keep her as stock as possible they are awesome. So I didn’t get a chance to do the rest of the speakers until Sunday evening. It took a little longer because of the fact you have to remove the front top panel of the dash. Like 8 hex screws but fairly easy. Then it came to remove my old front speakers and install the news ones. Well I needed to know what color wire went to what terminal. Texted Gary mind you it was Sundsy evening Memorial Day weekend. Within minutes I had an answer to my question and wired both front speakers. All speakers are plug and play. Even a dummy like me with the support of Gary was able to install them. The front speakers come with a plastic bezel around them that fit right in where the old one were. No retrofit or cutting. After installing them and replacing the dash looks like no one ever replaced the speakers. Gary like to thank you for the support and being available to help me with the install. Kudos for awesome support and good workmanship on the brackets for the speakers. I have a stick radio with EQ concert sound. The new speakers sound great. These speakers aren’t for those that want to thump out and listen to Rob bass! So audiophiles keep your comments to yourselves. they sound good for a Saturday/Sunday morning cruise. And they look stock. Again plug and play and great support. Would recommend them

I bought the kit for the dash speakers. Installed them several weeks ago to replace the old concerts 2 tweeters. Big improvement over stock. I already had replaced door and rear speakers. I also am not wanting a concerts in my car. Just good sound over stock. Very happy. Thanks Gary.