You can type here any text you want

Congrats to Manny for his TSO win in Reynolds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S2V6RACER

Banned
Congrats Manny, way to go on your TSO win. You have worked real hard and it was time the hard work payed off.

Congrats to Manny, been watching him with that car for the past several years from when it was in the 9.30's and he has definitely worked hard to get it where it is. As he told me last year at Reynolds if he wanted to do it the easy way he would have already put in a V8!

Congrats mannie car look good all weekend after the track come around and we all started gettin some traction.:)

Thanks guys. A little luck goes a long way sometimes.
I want to thank Laz for all the help and knowledge he has given me over the years. Marvin for all the help couldn't of done it without you. Cal for the awesome tune car is running better than ever. Bob Larkin for all the help with the motor.
The best I ran at Reynolds was 8.25@171.
I went to Pbir today for some testing and made some hits.
Went a 8.12@169 I brought the boost in quicker on the next pass and went 8.10@171. The track was great and was going to go for the 7. Then I looked at my log and realized my injector duty cycle was at 100 percent. Maybe next time?

Thanks guys. A little luck goes a long way sometimes.
I want to thank Laz for all the help and knowledge he has given me over the years. Marvin for all the help couldn't of done it without you. Cal for the awesome tune car is running better than ever. Bob Larkin for all the help with the motor.
The best I ran at Reynolds was 8.25@171.
I went to Pbir today for some testing and made some hits.
Went a 8.12@169 I brought the boost in quicker on the next pass and went 8.10@171. The track was great and was going to go for the 7. Then I looked at my log and realized my injector duty cycle was at 100 percent. Maybe next time?

Manny, I just spoke on the phone with my friend Martin who also raced his GN at PBIR today and he also went his "best ever" of 9.38 @ 144.7 mph, and he told me he met you today...He said your car was awesomely fast!!...Congratulations for your win!

Claude. :smile:

Manny, congrats again you really got the car flying!!! If you don't mind me asking what was the 60' on the 8.10 pass? Sounds like it's time for bigger injectors or a bigger pump.

1.32 on the 8.10 and 1.29 on the 8.12. I think the 8.10 60ft was on the back tire. Atleast it felt that way. Waiting to see if someone post up the vid. It needs a bigger pump. 2025 ain't gonna cut it.

Manny, I just spoke on the phone with my friend Martin who also raced his GN at PBIR today and he also went his "best ever" of 9.38 @ 144.7 mph, and he told me he met you today...He said your car was awesomely fast!!...Congratulations for your win!

Claude. :smile:

I saw the car it had Canada tags? It pulled the wheels up nice on one of the runs.

1.32 on the 8.10 and 1.29 on the 8.12. I think the 8.10 60ft was on the back tire. Atleast it felt that way. Waiting to see if someone post up the vid. It needs a bigger pump. 2025 ain't gonna cut it.

Thanks Manny, yeah I'm surprised you have gone this fast on that pump. Hopefully somebody got a vid, wish I was there to see that pass cause it must've looked sick!

Good Job Manny! It was nice to finally get to chat with you.

Great job Manny. You are just a fuel pump away from a 7. Get me that sensor hooked up, and email me the logs, I want to verify something.

I will upgrade the pump wait for some good weather and head back to the track. :biggrin:

Congrats my friend on your best et!! I could see that 7.s pass..

It was nice meeting this pass weekend..

Back