Congrats

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
To Randy Alexander (southern boost) for running 9.67 today at Hub City Dragway. Stock stroke iron headed TSM Buick.

** Now he's #2 in the Pine Tree Posse!! :D**

Adam, where you at? :D

I told ya'll that Lucas sh!t don't count :p:biggrin:

Congrats Randy! I am not sure if everyone knows how long you have been after that number and how much it means!!!!!!!!! For those that don't know, Randy has been around the board and our community for a while now, and has worked very hard to achieve this. I personally think his program started picking up steam about two years ago when some shmuck named Cow showed up down there one day. Between all the changes that a$$hole made Randy go through on his car, and the time invested on them, it's amazing he has had time to work on his own car. :p:D

Don't worry I will be challenging for my number two ranking back very soon, but it's going to be alot harder to hold these days, the PTP is stepping up it's game!!!! I got my sights on that number one spot anyway, don't be slipping Jason!!!!!!!!!

PTPTTFMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanxs everyone the car is coming around went to the drag radials and gettin it dial in 1.36 60ft and 138.72 mph gettin there slowly .:D

congrats brother, i hope to get my car running as hard or even some what close to yours, i'm still learning the fast system and how to tune it, have a good day.

Congrats bro glad to see you got her cookin :) now let it have it and take the iron head record . I figure if you dont i might have to go after it :wink: .

Congrats bro glad to see you got her cookin :) now let it have it and take the iron head record . I figure if you dont i might have to go after it :wink: .

LAz,
I dont think iron Stage 2 heads would count:biggrin:

Chris some records belong in the south :p .I was thinking more along iron head 109 record maybe run ths .

To Randy Alexander (southern boost) for running 9.67 today at Hub City Dragway. Stock stroke iron headed TSM Buick.

** Now he's #3 in the Pine Tree Posse!! :D**

Adam, where you at? :D

Ok Here is how it stands in the PTP for 109 Stock Block V6:

Jason White 9.09 Al Heads
Toni Colalillo 9.27 Al Heads
Randy Alexander 9.67 Iron Heads
Adam Calcote 9.70 Al Heads
Chris Campbell 10.08 Iron Heads
Sean Hayes 10.30 Iron Heads 67/AC/2004R/Street Car

This looks good! We need some more North vs South TSM smack talk:biggrin: The TSM talk has been nonexistent lately lol

A 9 second pass with ANY combo is impressive. That makes it even more impressive. Congrats.

Nice Job Randy,
You got that thing FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember our first TSM race we ever competed in. We got aligned up against Randy in the first round at Columbus. His car was running well that day also. (You put us on the trailer). You keep going faster and faster.

Hydraulic roller 109’s almost touching the 8’s. Iron headed stock block cars touching into the mid 9’s. Girls blasting deep into the 9’s with a 109.

Hmmm…….. So Randy is faster then Adam now? Now if we can only get Adam to make a pass where the data log shows at least 90% TPS on the whole pass.

Big Congrats, You deserve it. See you in Bowling Green:)