You can type here any text you want

Connecticut TR Owners

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ikle

Since Otto's Performance closed up, where in CT are you bringing your cars for Tuning, Upgrades, Ect...
Thanks, Kyle.

I started with Otto then when he crashed, I was left out in the cold.So I to the company that built my &my sons 9 .81 sec 2010 SS Camaro. Now my GN runs 10.0@137 ,thanks to Ted Jannetty and his great crew. Don't know where you are but Jannetty's is in Waterbury off of the Scott Rd Exit
203-753-7223 or e- mail tedj@jannettyracing.com .Really good people down there.Not as cheap as Otto but its a professional shop.
Jim Maguire

Cotton's in Agawam, Mass. (413) 789-0531) isn't very far from you. I drive from much farther than that (5 1/2 hours) to go to their shop and it's worth it every time! ;)

Claude. :)

If you want dyno tuning in CT I could help you out. Stock ecu or aftermarket ecu no problem. If you still have a stock ecu I have my own ecu that is altered for use of a powerlogger I can use to aid in tuning your car. Pm me if youre interested. I could also supply and install a turbo if wanted and tune with it if needed. If you wanted to do drag strip tuning I could arrange that too.

10.0@138+ 93/alky, stock block, stock stroke
10.13 stock bottom end
10.61 with a cast 59mm compressor wheel

Cotton's all the way. It is a 13 hour on way drive for me from NC and I've done it twice! Jack and Brian are the greatest!
Conrad

Kyle, I second Bison. Always there when you need him, and a wealth of knowledge. He has helped me out on several occasions without a hitch. I can also help on less complicated issues if you need advice, but Bison is my go to guy when I hit road blocks. Jimmag, we have friends in common. I have heard about your car, and think I saw it at Ted's over the summer. I know Billy at Carlquist, and have had work done there on other projects. I also know Vinnie Constantino and sons well. Get in touch with me as we approach the warm weather, as I am local and I am in Prospect. There are a bunch of us Turbo Regal guys in CT, and we try to get together a couple times during the summer. Really a great group of guys overall in CT! Kyle, anytime brother, drop a line on one of us.

Kyle, I second Bison. Always there when you need him, and a wealth of knowledge. He has helped me out on several occasions without a hitch. I can also help on less complicated issues if you need advice, but Bison is my go to guy when I hit road blocks. Jimmag, we have friends in common. I have heard about your car, and think I saw it at Ted's over the summer. I know Billy at Carlquist, and have had work done there on other projects. I also know Vinnie Constantino and sons well. Get in touch with me as we approach the warm weather, as I am local and I am in Prospect. There are a bunch of us Turbo Regal guys in CT, and we try to get together a couple times during the summer. Really a great group of guys overall in CT! Kyle, anytime brother, drop a line on one of us.
TurboTom72 thanks for your reply, Bison is at the top of my list, after I take care of a couple of issues I am having I will deffently contact him, also thanks for the offer.

Back