CONSIDERING parting a GN

How much for the upper door panels and speaker cover panel. I can pick up if possible. I could also use some small parts like the defroster switch if functional, shifter button and other small stuff. PM me a price.

Thanks

I had asked about these parts but I guess you didn't see my post. Didn't receive a pm either. Thanks anyway.

I could use the plastic housing/support behind the instrument cluster... (the part the cluster harness plugs snap into from behind)

$20 plus $8 shipping

Just to be extra clear to avoid any confusion... I'm referring to the black plastic part that contains the harness. The white plastic and cluster assy is fine, but the plastic behind that, holding the male harness plugs is broken.

Paypal info ?

Just to be extra clear to avoid any confusion... I'm referring to the black plastic part that contains the harness. The white plastic and cluster assy is fine, but the plastic behind that, holding the male harness plugs is broken.

Paypal info ?

call me and we can make sure of what you need!203 213 9126 james

interested in the stock shifter handle shipped to 77379?

as long as its in good condition

define good condition???? it is not broken inside like they normally are. and it is complete. it is 20 plus years old so i am sure it has wear? it is not new because IT IS NOT NEW! what are looking for??

call me and we can make sure of what you need!203 213 9126 james

Let me pop my cluster out tomorrow just to confirm what is broken... It's been a few months since I looked at it.

I'll give you a buzz once I put my eyeballs on it again. ;)

define good condition???? it is not broken inside like they normally are. and it is complete. it is 20 plus years old so i am sure it has wear? it is not new because IT IS NOT NEW! what are looking for??

sry as long as the shifter handle isnt broken inside, lmk

sry as long as the shifter handle isnt broken inside, lmk

yes not broken inside! i know exactly what your talking about as i have a few of them that good fine outside but were broke inside!i believe i already pm'd you a price!

t top parts for sale

i have t tops also .locking and not locking! i probably do not have any good plastic pieces on the t tops.i have t top bags just not pictured.i have outside the car t top trim deinately in chrome maybe black not sure! i may also have some maroon trim at least i did have some.i have headliner boards for recovering. I DO NOT HAVE ANY WEATHERSTRIP FOR T TOPS! i do also have some astroroof parts
203 213 9126

sept2609009.jpg

sept2609010.jpg

sept2609011.jpg

sept2609012.jpg

sept2609013.jpg

sept2609014.jpg

How much for the grey interior center T shaped piece that goes between the visors and your best, no cracks, passenger side visor piece that connects to the A pillar shipped to 48095?

Shipping may be a deal killer, but how much for the steering column shipped to 77506? It does have the key, right?

Shipping may be a deal killer, but how much for the steering column shipped to 77506? It does have the key, right?

here is 1 out of a 87 442 as i seems there is not enough interest to pull this car apart right now. $150 plus $25 shipping yes it has the key and it is tight!
july1509003.jpg

84 gn PARTING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

car has 81-83 header panel on it? apparently crashed in the past.
hood is nice
turbo fender wells
fenders nice
doors shot!!!!!
front fillers shot.
rockers and quarters rotted
t top car
lear sieglear seats CORES NEED RECOVERING!
console
floor shift steering column w/key
dash pad appears nice 1 year only due to color.
gn dash plaque
trunk lid nice
gn trunk spoiler
taillights
8.5 rear not sure if it is posi yet.
motor is apart and half of it is in the trunk due to headgasket?
PROBABLY A GOOD TURBO CRANK
2004r tranny
plenty of other parts will have pics in a couple days. need to still pick up the car.
located in connecticut 203 213 9126