CONSIDERING parting a GN

not out of this car!out of another car $25 plus shipping

this car is staying toghther for now

i'm looking for nice quarter glasses, backglass mldgs, shift handle, and the rt door glass to quarter mldg. if you have these pm me & let me know how much

im looking for the passenger side inner plastic wheel well moulding that the battery sits on from a hot air how much ? shipping to 92805

im looking for the passenger side inner plastic wheel well moulding that the battery sits on from a hot air how much ? shipping to 92805

that wheel well is for 84-87 turbo cars. non turbo ones are diffrent.
the last 5 turbo cars that i have bought that side was either broken or replaced with a non turbo wheel well. if i have 1 price will be $175 plus shipping which will probably be expensive due to the size of the box and the fact we are 3000 miles apart. if you want me to look i may have 1

I need that center console, please get with me and let me know how much you want and we can set it in motion.

im looking for the drivers side, underdashboard cover, the one with the buiilt-in insulation, that covers the fuse panel, need one for my 87, it should be the same
to 33322, let me know if you do have and price.

thanks

im looking for the drivers side, underdashboard cover, the one with the buiilt-in insulation, that covers the fuse panel, need one for my 87, it should be the same
to 33322, let me know if you do have and price.

thanks

$20 plus shipping