Converted To Turbo LS. Does it hurt value?

While we're at it...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1393557804357.jpg
    1393557804357.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 122
It was bound to happen.

Attachments

• 1393558226989.jpg
    1393558226989.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 131
Damn T6P guys, always comin' in and confusing a thread that already clearly has a winner......................

For anyone that converts one, I suggest not welding in the mounts. It makes it a lot easier to go back when you come to your senses. I had to cut my ls mounts out today and it sucked.

Attachments

• 1393800154303.jpg
    1393800154303.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 126
For anyone that converts one, I suggest not welding in the mounts. It makes it a lot easier to go back when you come to your senses. I had to cut my ls mounts out today and it sucked.
Are you returning it to a 109?

Is it your old white car or your silver THS car? Glad your back...
The silver car. Not really building it for a class but it would be more tsm than anything. Was going to go ths but I don't agree with how the 400 rule played out.
Basically it is a 109 with 3.400 Eagle crank, Eagle rods, diamond pistons, billet main caps, gn1 heads and intake, 71 gtq, th400, 9.5 ptc, holley efi, etc..
Future plans are to replace the diamond pistons with some wisecos and install the girdle I have. Also it is externally balanced. Im going to go internal but that will likely be after this season. I'm not going to push it too hard, maybe high 9's at the most. We got a lot of local stuff going down this summer.

Cal is tuning my car in Norwalk. We will see if it will go a 9. I don't want to push it until I do my other rearend.
Good luck with yours.

If you got rid of your flip phone you could use the smart phone app and never see a signature again lol. You could chit talk from anywhere!

Are you kidding me!!! You know how hard it is to find a flip phone these days.

They are almost as rare as a GN. Hell mine doesn't even have a camera, and I just bought three new batteries on flea bay for it it's so old.

Best twenty bucks I ever spent. [On the phone].

If the phone breaks I'm out eight bucks [batteries] and screwed, well maybe not.

Hey Coach need a battery for your phone?? I'll sell you one for eight bucks including shipping.

Last edited:
One is in the works if the $hit doesn't stop..................

C'MON Chuck please don't blow a gasket, I just finished reading this thread and have been laughing for the last five pages.

Let everyone continue to BLOW OFF their valves it's all in good fun.

We don't want Chuck to be like Grumpy, how would we tell the two apart???