You can type here any text you want

converter, NOS, gas tank, 3" exhaust, etc

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John N

I need some money to get my car off jack stands and running this season. I'll just list everything I remember that I have to sell and I can get pics if interested. I don't know market value on much of this so shoot me an offer and we'll go from there.

John 856 905 1908
JohnNeville@Gmail.com

08080 South Jersey.

I have a used, but like new Neal Chance 2800 Stall Coverter. 10" I believe and lock up.

NOS EFI nitrous kit. Button was pressed a grand total of 6 times on my friend's car. Comes with 10 pound bottle

The stock gas tank is in awesome condition. Still has undercoating on it and does not leak from the seem or anything.

The tank currently has a Walboro pump in it and a hotwire harness. I believe it is a 340 pump, but will have to verify.

I have a 3" single exhaust system with a Hooker muffler in perfect working order. No longer fits with my anit-roll bar installed.

Older SMC alky kit with big tank that is complete and works well.

Aluminum shields for exhaust, stock fuel lines, steering pump, all front and rear control arms, aftermarket pinion snuber, etc

Also have a reliable/beater 83 Monte SC for $750 obo and a 2004 Bombardier DS650 baja-x quad for $3900 obo

Dirty, but works, fits, and sounds great.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Here are pictures of the nitrous set up. The black bottle will have brackets with it. PMs sent to others

100_0083.jpg

100_0082.jpg

It's set up to be picked up this Saturday when I'm around again. I'll let you know if for some reason that doesn't work out though.

How about $200. Where you at Fuddruckers earlier tonight by any chance? I see you're from Sicklerville.

Gas tank is gone. Still have Weldon pump from it. Couldn't find the numbers on it though.

Convertor?

Is it still availible and is that $200 shipped to 32025 and do you take paypal? Please let me know! Thanks, John Lynn...clusolynn@excite.com or 386-719-6814:D

fuel lines

are they the ones that run along the frame from one end to the other? If so I need them sioux city ia 51109 please pm

CONVERTER IS SOLD

I have all fuel lines except one last piece of the return line after the filter I couldn't unbolt so far. To ship them they would need to be bent. Let me know if you're willing to try that.

I have the exhaust. I see you are around baltimore. It may be easier/cheaper to drive up here than to ship them because of how large they are.

PMs sent as well

Back