You can type here any text you want

Cool pic of my best pass Reynolds 2006

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louie L.

Habitual Line Stepper
Staff member
This pic was just sent to me by Don and Irela Palumbo. I almost fell out of the chair when I recieved it. Its the coolest pic ive ever had. It makes up for not having video of the run. Don and Irela , you guys are the best !:wink: :)

:eek:

Reynolds%20Poster%20Louie.jpg

Just some info on the run. I decided to make a pass on the tower lane after working on the Innovative boost controller. I was trying to get the car to stop wheel standing. Sure they look cool but dont do much for your ET's.

I completed a pretty long burn out. I lined up brought her up on the transbrake (13 psi-3800 rpm on the 2 step) and let er rip... but the car spun ..bad !:rolleyes: This is what i always use.. even at our local crappy track..

I got out of it and just coasted to the finish line. I hot lapped the car & drove right back around to the starting line. This time I decided to try the right lane instead. Did the same burn out and a staged the car.. did the same as above but this time it hooked...1.41 60 ft
9.22 at 149.3. That was using only 25 psi and 24 deg of timing. The car was tuned rich on purpose and ran a AF of 11.0/1 average. I really could have one of my 1.35 60 fts.. Man what a ride!:biggrin:

Louie,

That is sick, write a brotha back when you get a chance!:eek:

That Is One Of The Coolest Pics I've Seen Yet. Awesome! Screen Saver Idea Sounds Good! I Like how the et/mph is super imposed.

Louie,

Thanks for sharing the badass launch pic! 8's around the corner?:D :cool:

Back