Coolant shooting out of overflow reservoir.

too bad u dont live next to me id help u out. i just did mine and its easy id just change the gaskets already lol

i dont know why hes saying to pull the whole motor unless he wants you to look under the oil pan

i'm gonna get to it this week! lol! i've been procrastinating! kids will be gone most of week so i should be able to work in peace! lol!

well, finally got heads and intake off.....the head gaskets were intact so it must be the "bending" issue....hopefully drop heads off to machine shop today. ordering another intake manifold ( i have a sneaky suspicion mine is either cracked or jacked in some way). It may just be the thermostat housing considering it still leaked after grinding it down to make level, indian gasket maker, 2 paper thermostat housing gaskets, and ultra grey......hopefully will have good stuff to say next weekend....get the beast back on the road!!!

i forgot to mention, the gasket must have been giving way at #5 cylinder. #5 piston was a pretty as she could be while the others were charred looking.

lol! they are getting rebuilt...not sure if that is part of the rebuilding process or not. i know i didn't mention it. lol.

Porting is when they make the holes where the air/gas from the intake to the head bigger/smoother for more flow they also make the exhaust holes bigger. It cost a lot to get the pros to do it but supposably wakes these cars up. Other things I've herd people port are the intake and throttle body even the exhaust manifolds to not choke those ported heads. all help performance

Shit I bet with what you already did to the car plus those heads and bigger turbo u will be in the 12s which is bad ass by the way lol

i'm going to stick with basic refurbishing for now. I want my car to be a daily drive (yeah I know I want alot. lol). So I'm not going to hop it up anymore....for now. lol! (we'll see how long that lasts! lol)

what has been done to my car was done out of ignorance. lol! I didn't know what the heck i was agreeing to. lol! i've had my nose in the forum for 2 years now so my ignorance (and excuses lol) are slowly fading away!

Yea I know what you mean I wish I was ballin my car would be awesome lol I'd drop it off and be like I want it turnkey and rediculously fast here's a blank check

i'm going to stick with basic refurbishing for now. I want my car to be a daily drive (yeah I know I want alot. lol). So I'm not going to hop it up anymore....for now. lol! (we'll see how long that lasts! lol)

My advice is . . . Do NOT put unported heads back on the car. Should not be that much more and you will be $$ ahead in the end.
If you don't get them ported now . . . .You will take them back off in a year or two . . . LOL!
Have the shop do a port match to the stock gasket and a pocket clean-up. No need for bigger valves or valve seals.

Bob Stanley is doing my heads. He does all of Richard Clarks heads as well. I'm sure he knows what to do. ;)
I have no doubts about his ability to do a good job!
He will only do what YOU tell him you want though . . . . LOL!
Yeah, I may be back in the area sometime next year . . . . Sure you will be done by then? LOL! (Took me about 2.5 years!)

lol! I hope so. Tear down is easy. Putting it back together is a whole other story! lmao! Will do, I'll give him a call.

I'm painting my valve covers this week as well. I hope to have them finished by tonight. Hopefully have pics up of them tomorrow...I'm excited to get my heads back....like a kid on christmas day. lol!