You can type here any text you want

Cordova B-O-P rqace this Saturday 10/10

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I know a nice size crowd from our Chicagoland club is going. Any one else?

Looks like it will be nice turbo weather - :biggrin:

I will be there cheering on the Atomic GN. ;)

I will make a few passes too, Its all good, as long as it gets on the trailer under its own power at the end of the day:biggrin:

I'd love to come out and be another cheerleader for the A-Bomb but I've got work to do around the house :mad:

Good Luck on your personal best Tony!!!

PS, Byron is still open until mid-November :D

Later,
Rob

I'd love to come out and be another cheerleader for the A-Bomb but I've got work to do around the house :mad:

Good Luck on your personal best Tony!!!

PS, Byron is still open until mid-November :D

Later,
Rob

I hope to be at Byron on Sunday. The weather may not allow it though:mad:

Cant wait to see the Atomic GN smash some V8's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we will get AustinIBEW145's GN into the 10's tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (without breaking anything of course!)

Should be a good time as always. See you all tomorrow!:tongue:

Good try, not a good weekend for racing period:( Snow at Bryon today That's Wrong! I got one pass in and the tire spin was so bad it felt like I tried leaving in neutral. Car still ran 11.08@137.63. Glad to meet some new people and get rid of some stuff;) I hope to make a few more races before the end?? I need to start stripping the car again for the new JC Whitney stage2:eek: transplant for hopefully next season:D

Well the BOP event at Cordova was postponed a week, early this morning due to a reported snow/ice storm coming in. Heard this at a restaurant about a mile south of the track, with sunny skies and low 40 degree temperatures.

By the time we got back to the hotel in LeClaire to check out it was cloudy and the temperature had dropped. Decided to go to Byron for some runs, but did not get there until 11:30 and the place looked packed. Since Tony only got one run it, glad we made the decision to not go in as it was only about 43 degrees, so even the wait between rounds would have to be in the car.

Like Tony said not a good weekend to go racing. Had the car ready for a change to have some fun.

Well the BOP event at Cordova was postponed a week, early this morning due to a reported snow/ice storm coming in. Heard this at a restaurant about a mile south of the track, with sunny skies and low 40 degree temperatures.

By the time we got back to the hotel in LeClaire to check out it was cloudy and the temperature had dropped. Decided to go to Byron for some runs, but did not get there until 11:30 and the place looked packed. Since Tony only got one run it, glad we made the decision to not go in as it was only about 43 degrees, so even the wait between rounds would have to be in the car.

Like Tony said not a good weekend to go racing. Had the car ready for a change to have some fun.

Loyd,how far is Cordova from Byron?

Rich, google maps says 1 hour 57 minutes from Cordova, IL to Byron IL. If you are already on I-88 going to Byron it is only 50 miles further to go to Cordova.

Not a big deal and a great drive as it is mostly interstate, but I know for your low mileage GN this seems like a lot.

Back