cost of replacing floor pans.?

another bit of advice. Dont flush buying the car down the toilet because of the floor pans. They are the easiest of all repairs to do when restoring. You should look at the inner wheel house that connects to the trunk pan, this one is a bitch and no UPPER trunk panels are being made yet. Inner wheel houses are made now, as well as the outer. Also look at the trunk pan lower. These are being made but it is a chore to do correctly. Ask me, I have done two. The original test pieces, as well as one on my 442 that I used old metal from a donor car, not fun. Floor pans I would do all day compared to trunk pan components. Look at lower A pillars. Look at back seat brace to inner rocker panel to see if that is all ok. Those are major repairs with implications to purchasing a vehicle or not, in my opinion

Thanks for telling me what to look at going to see it today I am helping the guy it wasn't running no spark no pump pressure no pulse. I replace the crank sensor put in a new fuel pump . The one in it was supposed to be new but the guy who did it jammed up all the wires in the locking ring tab and short everything out . Also reluctor ring ring was hitting the crank sensor . It's throwing a code so going to go see today what that's all about other than that the car is running pretty good now it's 85 hot Air

another bit of advice. Dont flush buying the car down the toilet because of the floor pans. They are the easiest of all repairs to do when restoring. You should look at the inner wheel house that connects to the trunk pan, this one is a bitch and no UPPER trunk panels are being made yet. Inner wheel houses are made now, as well as the outer. Also look at the trunk pan lower. These are being made but it is a chore to do correctly. Ask me, I have done two. The original test pieces, as well as one on my 442 that I used old metal from a donor car, not fun. Floor pans I would do all day compared to trunk pan components. Look at lower A pillars. Look at back seat brace to inner rocker panel to see if that is all ok. Those are major repairs with implications to purchasing a vehicle or not, in my opinion
Great advise Toby!