You can type here any text you want

Cotton stainless exhaust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackmonte

New HP Technology !!!
I just installed cottons 2 1/2 '' stainless exhaust , man what a nice system very happy nice and quiet again, And no more rusted pipes.Thanks Jack:biggrin:

Sounds nice, I'd like to check it out. I'll be at the Lockport Classic Car Wash today. If your out cruising swing by. I'll have the GN. Should be there most of the day.

Hey, Rick I lost your phone number I wanted to talk to you . I will try and get over there today . Where is the carwash? Thanks

you will have to post some pics up for use. i really like mr. cottons exhaust as well just not to sure about the mufflers.

Cottons exhaust..

I have the Cottons exhaust with the Magnaflow mufflers and I like it cuz its quiet and stainless. My buddys like the way the car sounds, and it wasn't until recently that I had to trailer another car back from the track and have a buddy drive mine back that I was able to hear what the car sounded like at WOT as it passed me on I-294 at well over 100mph. I was really impressed with the sound. I now call it the "Strictly Business" sound.

The sound is definitely unique and now with no exhaust leaks is even better.:biggrin:

I have the Cottons exhaust with the Magnaflow mufflers and I like it cuz its quiet and stainless. My buddys like the way the car sounds, and it wasn't until recently that I had to trailer another car back from the track and have a buddy drive mine back that I was able to hear what the car sounded like at WOT as it passed me on I-294 at well over 100mph. I was really impressed with the sound. I now call it the "Strictly Business" sound.

I need new muff's and I was looking at all the options.
I think I'll ask the Doctor what he thinks. ;)

Back