You can type here any text you want

Cottons Performance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hello: I guess Hot Rod can't say h-mmmmmm. figures
IBBY
the subject was Fillers

i dont believe it was packed well.... unless you prove to us with some photos... or turbo Pr0n..... whatcha get? anything exciting???:eek::biggrin::biggrin:

j/k Jack is da'man!

i dont believe it was packed well.... unless you prove to us with some photos... or turbo Pr0n..... whatcha get? anything exciting???:eek::biggrin::biggrin:

j/k Jack is da'man!

LMAO...

just some new head gaskets and intake gaskets...no real turbo prOn!!!
Got some head studs from the local speed shop. Got the heads on now, finishing up the intake. Trying to teach my heads how to stay down...
Would love to get a new 6768 BB turbo but the money aint there...

Bryan

LMAO...

just some new head gaskets and intake gaskets...no real turbo prOn!!!
Got some head studs from the local speed shop. Got the heads on now, finishing up the intake. Trying to teach my heads how to stay down...
Would love to get a new 6768 BB turbo but the money aint there...

Bryan

You might want to have Cal or Otto fly out and work the tune a little before you get the car back out, for sure before you upgrade the turbo. :cool:

hello: It seems certain areas of question gets deleted and I guess this is one.
let's do an experiment
Hot Rod what's your choice of bumper filler? Witch works best for you?
IBBY

hello: It seems certain areas of question gets deleted and I guess this is one.
let's do an experiment
Hot Rod what's your choice of bumper filler? Witch works best for you?
IBBY

LOL! ok right now Brain from G BODY& myself r getting ready some GLASS one. i be working on them starting on monday. aread done some prefit on the mould.
when im done with them you GUYS R going to have a awesome porduct..;):biggrin:

hello Hot Rod: Thanks for the cum back and I need fillers. The last time I asked the question my post disappeared as with some of my others.
You never know I might take a ride to Conn.
IBBY

hello Hot Rod: Thanks for the cum back and I need fillers. The last time I asked the question my post disappeared as with some of my others.
IBBY

please do so you can see how there coming along. everything i do have to be the BEST!!:eek::biggrin::biggrin:

IBBY

What disappeared?

You might want to have Cal or Otto fly out and work the tune a little before you get the car back out, for sure before you upgrade the turbo. :cool:

Not cool...

hello: Sgrim. A answer or question to a post disappeared. Speaking of disappeared what happened to the pics of my car in a post named "The Good,Bad and Ugly?
IBBY

LOL! ok right now Brain from G BODY& myself r getting ready some GLASS one. i be working on them starting on monday. aread done some prefit on the mould.
when im done with them you GUYS R going to have a awesome porduct..;):biggrin:

that sound great. i was fabing sum out of plywood and gorrilla tape for dat sick strenth. im drivin to yor house to get sum glass ones. ;)

Back