countyline dragstrip n. miami

HUMBLE-U2

1/28/07 sunday 11:00am new track opens.track is located just north of krome ave.eastside of us 27 as you head north bound. 8th mile track.long over due.:cool:

I was there till 11:30 tonite watching ch 4 do a report on it. If you go bring chairs,drink,and a Bucket to pee in. I didnt see any of that there. Not saying they will not bring in port-o-lets but who knows. It a simple track and if you are putting down a real power dont bring your car, the track is not reall preped yet. Unless you are AWD. But it should be a nice even and a nice change for Miami.

Finally !

WELCOME ! Its a biginning...got to start somewhere. I hope hey do VERY well !:D

countyline dragstrip

track,s open every sat,sunday shawn but where going to immokolee 4/29/07 . test and tune jeff,s newest incarnation tsm car.shawn call bubba in the mourning well be heading out there. test the new trans brake.do a little dailing in before we leave for bowling green. hopefully we dont brake anything. new bullet new trans what could could go wrong.better to break here than in B.G.we plan launching the car hard.have fun yank the wheels and drink beer dont get know better than that on sunday afternoon.AKA HAMBONE!:tongue:

we went out tonight. Had a good time. It wasn't crowded at all. Prolly becuase of a little sprinkle eariler.

I didn't get any runs in becuase my VSS is busted and my new alchy kit isn't in yet...:mad: