You can type here any text you want

Couple new scooter pics...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
I put a new 18" DNA 80-spoke with Metzeler tire on last night. I'm very pleased with how it turned out... The bike had a 16" DNA 80-spoke previously.

K.

Attachments

• 18-front wheel 003.jpg
    18-front wheel 003.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 18-front wheel 001.jpg
    18-front wheel 001.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 18-front wheel 005.jpg
    18-front wheel 005.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 205
Very nice, classy looking bike. I like the look of 18's. I want to put 18's on my electra glide, but it is way too much money for 2 wheels.
Is that a Boarzilla?

Very nice, classy looking bike. I like the look of 18's. I want to put 18's on my electra glide, but it is way too much money for 2 wheels.
Is that a Boarzilla?

The SG's and EG's I think look killer with a 21" front, and 18" rear. The 18" front really changes the look as well though...

Yes, it's a Boarzilla. Probably too big of a head pipe for my application, but I plan to grow into it... :biggrin:

K.

Very nice, if I wasnt selling my Heritage thats something I would have liked to do.

There's lots of bike for sale right now on local boards as well as the popular forums... I hate to see so many going because of the economy.

K.

Back