couple pics of my car....

1985GN

Breaking parts
100_0171.jpg

100_0175.jpg

100_0172.jpg

there are videos in the alky section and turbo lounge so far been a best of 10.1 at 137.5 with more to go with the iron heads

there are videos in the alky section and turbo lounge so far been a best of 10.1 at 137.5 with more to go with the iron heads

Hey, I just noticed you had VPE heads as well. I bought the car from a guy that had put them on. How have they been for you?????? I haven't got to run the car too much since I bought it........

i happen to know the owner of vpe personally as he street races with me and has a shop right next to time....so far its been a good mph i should have no problem going 140 next time out with this heads

70qtrim, 3" DP, 72's, meth, 3200stall, roller cam with vpe ported irons

I've got the PT6152e and 65's, I have the alky kit as well with the turbo tweak alky chip. I am buying the rev x roller cam package and I too have the VPE heads, what do you think my setup would run? It will have a built TH400 with 3500 stall converter when I am done......:biggrin:

sounds like it should run quite well but its all in the tune..im running an xfi on my car just to make it easier