Cowl Hoods for Grand National?

Would love to see a cowl type hood using the stock hood lines, maybe only an 1 or so. Would look very subtle.

Those vents look like the one on the mustang hood. I was thinking of doing those. Nice to see a photo of them already installed. My spare hood has the TTA vents installed on them at the silimar locations of the TTA hood. Looks good, but mainly wanted it for the heat extraction. Not sure how well it will work though. I would have rather done it on a glass hood. Its nice to see Vendors still thinking of ideas for our cars. God job Guys~!

Fryguy is that the Holley high rise or the mid rise intake?
Cutting the hood is whats in now. I have the the holley hi ram. If you flip the tb upside down the throttle cable stays on the drivers side and the hole is minimal that needs to be cut.
Love your avatar

Thanks FAT NAT! I was going with the Holley LS Mid rise intake, and wanted to see if that would work without me cutting the Turbo hood.

First of all thanks for the appreciation! Usually people on here don't like what i"m doing lol... Second of all, pricing would be the around the same as any HIGH QUALITY fiberglass hood (we used to make in China, it is crap, we used to go with low production in the states guys, better but still bleh, now we ONLY private label NEW parts through RK Sport, they've been doing it for decades and fitment on our new stuff has been amazing) that you see on RK Sport's website.

The rims are CCWs I had on my blue Camaro. Had to use stupid big spacers on them but I'm going to remake the front a-arms and spindles for bigger brakes and will just change the car's offset then so I don't have to. The idea of using them was to mimic stuff on the new GNX. I'm also designing a grille similar to this (minus the center emblem and adding back our off to the driver side BUICK emblem) for the car...

2014-buick-regal-grill_9271_156_640x480.jpg

I would have done the vents a little lower BUT there's stuff that wouldn't clear. Also looked weird when I placed them lower. Now that I have the bigger vents though (so they go further down the hood) I'm sure it will vent some turbo heat for sure...

20140301_183333.jpg
20140301_183305.jpg

20140301_183228.jpg
20140301_183444.jpg

The flat black is temporary. It was just to protect the raw metal scoop and sort of hide the inch of bondo we uncovered when we cut the hood, lol! Thoughts? We could probably produce the hood in an order or 30 for $695, 20 for $795 or 10 for $895... That's just the quotes we got on a Camaro hood we were going to do. Mold alone is $7,000 to $10,000 but we're willing to invest in it if people are interested.

6le. Wondering if you ever decided to produce this hood or not, it looks sick. Interested for sure.

6le. Wondering if you ever decided to produce this hood or not, it looks sick. Interested for sure.
In the process of bringing it back for my new one :) Waiting on quotes from VFN to make it (RK Sport would be 900 retail :( ) but currently making mine :)